GDT: 8|Pittsburgh Penguins @ Calgary Flames|10-25-18|9:00PM EST|Again! Again! Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
That’s a pretty trash lineup...is it bad of me to hope that JJ is a turnstile and gives up 3 first period goals single handedly and we lose?....

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
I get Grant for Sprong. Actually interested to see Grant since hes more suited for bottom 6.

Rikola doesnt deserve to sit.

If anyone does send Olli or JJ. Even though with their money its obvious why they wouldnt.

Reactions: Rudy Russo

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I actually think Riikola's game reminds me of Despres. Smooth skater and throws those hip checks. I do not understand for the life of me why he would be sitting. Bad move, coach. Hopefully he has the flu or something. But I don't think he does. :laugh:

Brutal brutal brutal decision.

Reactions: DegenX and Andy99

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Have to see what Ruhwedel can do here. RH shot and maybe he can buy some time. But no question Pens lack of talent in the system is so poor that they are scrambling for bringing anyone up on D.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Of course that NSS Life commercial is on when I can’t find my remote or a screwdriver to stab my ears...

Reactions: ColePens

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I actually think Riikola's game reminds me of Despres. Smooth skater and throws those hip checks. I do not understand for the life of me why he would be sitting. Bad move, coach. Hopefully he has the flu or something. But I don't think he does. :laugh:

Brutal brutal brutal decision.

I've been using the Despres comparable to describe Riikola ever since the preseason. I don't think the comparison is perfect, but it's still very good. I think Riikola would be a more offensive orriented Despres if that makes sense.

Yeah. That 3rd line is stupiddddds.

The only shred of logic I can come up for it is that Grant did well while playing with Getzlaf last year, so putting him not on a grinding line makes some sense. And even that's a huge stretch in my eyes.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Have to see what Ruhwedel can do here. RH shot and maybe he can buy some time. But no question Pens lack of talent in the system is so poor that they are scrambling for bringing anyone up on D.
how can a guy that have not played meningfyl game in months look like? rusty comes to mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino