GDT: #8|Canucks @ Penguins|10/19 1:00 PM|Consol Energy Center|My first GDT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Tampa beat Chicago and Boston. Then again, we lost to Florida.

Conveniently forgotten. Tampa has a very good young team this year. Crazy offensive depth that will punish a lot of teams.

Anxious to see how this one plays out...Vancouver matches up well against us on paper right now. Kesler's line will likely be deployed as a pure shutdown unit against Sid, and the Sedin's can cycle the **** out of Malkin's line which has had trouble generating sustained pressure without Neal.

Probably gonna be a close, grind-it-out game either way.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Conveniently forgotten. Tampa has a very good young team this year. Crazy offensive depth that will punish a lot of teams.

Anxious to see how this one plays out...Vancouver matches up well against us on paper right now. Kesler's line will likely be deployed as a pure shutdown unit against Sid, and the Sedin's can cycle the **** out of Malkin's line which has had trouble generating sustained pressure without Neal.

Probably gonna be a close, grind-it-out game either way.

Fair points, but let me ask you this.... who does that leave to deal with the terror of GLADAMS!?!?!

Stecz

Jul 28, 2010
Glass plays like a two legged horse, plays an entire season.
Glass actually starts to contribute, gets scratched. What?

stefanh

Aug 13, 2006
Gothenburg
Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins 7m
Today’s #Pens lines: Kunitz-Crosby-Dupuis, Jokinen-Malkin-Kobasew, Jeffrey-Sutter-Conner, Zolnierczyk-Vitale-Adams.

Stecz

Jul 28, 2010
And now they've deleted the tweet about the forwards playing tonight...

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
So wait, Glass might actually be scratched? He got too useful... or the injury curse struck because he wasn't useless.

There's no Gladams to save us now.

tumblr_lp2epd7QrL1qbhtrto1_500.gif

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Gotta believe somebody got hurt, maybe Glass, otherwise I doubt they'd waste valuable cap space calling up 'the special one', Chris Conner.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
:biglaugh: Glass plays his best hockey in his life and is benched. When he plays like dog ****, he plays in all 48 games.

edit: IC saves us. I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad