GDT: #8|Canucks @ Penguins|10/19 1:00 PM|Consol Energy Center|My first GDT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
If Crosby were to play the rest of the season and at a PPG clip (Where his lowest normally is between there and 1.40) he'd finish with 91 points.

Going to be fun to watch him this season and watch it go up. He's currently 6 points clear of 2nd.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
He's a -5 right now. :laugh: The only player in the top 10 who is a minus player.

In all honesty, eventually even the collection of village idiots that votes for the Hart will recognize how much they have screwed the best player of his generation hands down and give him one. Which will not change my opinion that it is the most worthless major award in sports, because of who votes for it and how stupid they are.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I love the mutual respect (for the most part) between the two fan bases...the two most maligned fan bases on HFBoards need to stick together.

For a Saturday afternoon you can't really ask for a better game.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The Sedins' killed penalties under Crawford a lot, they've actually been quite good at it. :)

Most of us knew that. It's a running gag here that Bylsma barely lets Sid kill penalties, would rather die than let Malkin kill, and would rather let Malkin kill than put Sid and Geno out there together.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
If Crosby were to play the rest of the season and at a PPG clip (Where his lowest normally is between there and 1.40) he'd finish with 91 points.

Going to be fun to watch him this season and watch it go up. He's currently 6 points clear of 2nd.

He always does that. What did it take Ovechkin, a month or so, to catch up to Crosby's lead last year when he went down?

Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
imagine a SCF between Canucks and Pens.. Where do I signup for that?

here:

pipe-dream

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
In all honesty, eventually even the collection of village idiots that votes for the Hart will recognize how much they have screwed the best player of his generation hands down and give him one. Which will not change my opinion that it is the most worthless major award in sports, because of who votes for it and how stupid they are.

It's always been like that. Even with Jagr & Mario. I don't think anyone who knows much about the sports history(so not Caps fans) know it's not that important compared to other trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->