Not open for further replies.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
x6xw5jfao6i51.jpg

BoltsOfAnarchy

May 12, 2018
Largo
Jon Cooper's fist pump at the end of the hand shake line reminds me of a little league twerp celebrating a rare win over the best team in the coach's pitch league

It's almost like he wasn't sure if they could do it lol

Then that locker room speech...woah hold me back before I crash thru a wall :whatever:

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
If I had to guess, Savard.

Both replays show him, Korpi, and Gavrikov the last three back by the net. (Bench view) > Gavrikov, then Korpi, start skating towards the bench but Savard still is standing by the net. The bench view cuts out about 3 seconds sooner than the goaline one but Sergachev "skanks" something towards the net as McD skates into the scrum. Since Savard is technically the last one back there, that's why I think it's him. Plus all the other trashiness that took place between he and Savard during the series, not hard to think its him.

/video-surveillance

AlmostThere242

Nov 16, 2014
Whatever he said it sure looked spicy, I wish we could hear it. Sergy pissed or when he's pumped like that is highly entertaining.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Jon Cooper's fist pump at the end of the hand shake line reminds me of a little league twerp celebrating a rare win over the best team in the coach's pitch league

It's almost like he wasn't sure if they could do it lol

Then that locker room speech...woah hold me back before I crash thru a wall :whatever:
The best was after the fist pump when he shook his head and blew out a sigh, like he felt lucky to have gotten through it.

Honestly though, as much as we get on Coop, he deserves full credit for this win. He spent the season preparing the team to play a style that could overcome a shutdown defense.

In most of the games, we out-CBJ'd the CBJs. But with better players.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Coop was just happy that they could actually overcome last season’s debacle against the same team and coach. Good for him to show a bit of emotion there. That locker room speech was horrible though. I get that the goal is bigger than to win round 1 and against Columbus so he was probably trying to tone it down a bit but nothing wrong with celebrating the moment.

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
If I had to guess, Savard.

Both replays show him, Korpi, and Gavrikov the last three back by the net. (Bench view) > Gavrikov, then Korpi, start skating towards the bench but Savard still is standing by the net. The bench view cuts out about 3 seconds sooner than the goaline one but Sergachev "skanks" something towards the net as McD skates into the scrum. Since Savard is technically the last one back there, that's why I think it's him. Plus all the other trashiness that took place between he and Savard during the series, not hard to think its him.

/video-surveillance
where is that video with Sergachev saying something?Maybe I could read what he said)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad