Post-Game Talk: 8:00 PM - 2023 NHL DRAFT LOTTERY - ESPN, SN, TVAS

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
They've got a lot of holes to fill, but they're getting Bedard, plus the #19 pick, and 4 second round picks this year....Plus 2 more First Rounders in 2024.

They've also got a shit-ton of cap room to play with.....
Will see its gonna take moving mountains to get them to that Stanley cup level again. Actually if he had gone to ducks that would be scary because they already have young stud stars in place.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I would rather have him in Chicago than the joke in the desert Coyotes.
Rigged or not rigged we should all be happy it’s not Arizona so we don’t have to watch him playing at a college rink for 41 games a year

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Rigged or not rigged we should all be happy it’s not Arizona so we don’t have to watch him playing at a college rink for 41 games a year
maybe they take the gamble on Michkov. maybe they have a real arena by the time he comes over.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Just glad he is not a hab, the end.
Montreal was very close

1683607473890.png

• Wow
Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
What's this resemble? I watched the video Bettman going on and on for 10 minutes but he lost me instantly. :laugh:
The list of assigned digits is released by the NHL in advance

Bettman was annoyed that the ball that was 13 took a long time to pop up.

Nobody in that room can leave until Bill Daly makes the live announcement and that includes Lord Bettman.

Chicago was in full tank mode but still wound up as the #3 seed

But they won 4 games in the last month with an AHL roster

1683611196523.png

They crippled Calgary on the road April 4th but on April 11th they beat Pittsburgh soundly as the visiting team.

Pittsburgh wins that game the Sunrise Kitties DON'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
The list of assigned digits is released by the NHL in advance

Bettman was annoyed that the ball that was 13 took a long time to pop up.

Nobody in that room can leave until Bill Daly makes the live announcement and that includes Lord Bettman.

Chicago was in full tank mode but still wound up as the #3 seed

But they won 4 games in the last month with an AHL roster

View attachment 705210

They crippled Calgary on the road April 4th but on April 11th they beat Pittsburgh soundly as the visiting team.

Pittsburgh wins that game the Sunrise Kitties DON'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

Oh I get it. 13 won it? And that was the ball that took forever, lol.

Reactions: Fenway

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Hooray. The team that had their front office aid and abet a criminal while keeping their owner in the dark just got rewarded with the number one pick. What a way for karmic justice to not do its job. f***ing hell. Of all the teams, it just had to be Chicago didn't it? LOL.

Reactions: MrKabukiman

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Also have to take into consideration the new TV deal. Having this kid with an O6 franchise, especially the #3 DMA in the US, is about as ideal as it gets.

Blackhawks/deserve - whatever. This will probably be the best the league could hope for.

I'd argue it's ideal for the NHL board of governors because they can finally put the last nail in the coffin to the Kyle Beech story and sweep under the rug all the criminal bullshit the Blackhawks front office did, which they shouldn't be allowed to do. To me, this is just another example of the universe not doing its job in punishing those who do misdeeds. But hey, better that Chicago has an elite player that everyone can be distracted by rather than address the fact that their current captain is a piece of shit who mocked someone for being abused by a creep, amirite? The pick should've gone to San Jose or Washington. f*** Chicago.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
I'd argue it's ideal for the NHL board of governors because they can finally put the last nail in the coffin to the Kyle Beech story and sweep under the rug all the criminal bullshit the Blackhawks front office did, which they shouldn't be allowed to do. To me, this is just another example of the universe not doing its job in punishing those who do misdeeds. But hey, better that Chicago has an elite player that everyone can be distracted by rather than address the fact that their current captain is a piece of shit who mocked someone for being abused by a creep, amirite? The pick should've gone to San Jose or Washington. f*** Chicago.
Speaking of said problem, nobody got smoked from that fiasco. Bruins let the fire burn out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad