Fantasy Sports: 7th Annual Flyers Board WJC Fantasy Draft Pool - PALE PWNR is the CHAMPION!

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
We have to go in the same order as the draft, so whoever has the earliest cut goes first - but there also has to be some kind of deadline, like a four-hour window or something, at least to start. So far we have:

Lundell
Regula
Gnyp

Wait, I'll edit this in a minute.

EDIT: Raymond is playing.

It looks like those three are the cuts, that I know of at least. So @Stizzle is up, but @Morinisbear can go whenever he wants since Stiz needs a F and MIB needs a D, then @Ghosts Beer .
Inaki Baragano got cut by the Swiss one pick before Gnyp

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
We have to go in the same order as the draft, so whoever has the earliest cut goes first - but there also has to be some kind of deadline, like a four-hour window or something, at least to start. So far we have:

Lundell
Regula
Gnyp

Wait, I'll edit this in a minute.

EDIT: Raymond is playing.

It looks like those three are the cuts, that I know of at least. So @Stizzle is up, but @Morinisbear can go whenever he wants since Stiz needs a F and MIB needs a D, then @Ghosts Beer .

I'll take Shane Pinto as my replacement player.

@Ghosts Beer

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
According to the Kaz thread in the world juniors forum, Guseinov is hurt and may miss the tourney. How will that work for a replacement pick? Is it the same as getting cut?

You may replace him, but once you do replace him you are stuck with your replacement pick - even if Guseinov ends up playing in the tournament. So you might want to wait for official confirmation that he's out. But that's your call.

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
I've looked through the rosters and the cuts, from what I can tell it's only Guseinov who is doubtful at this moment. The rest of the rosters seem set.

@ajw12 it's up to you if you want to wait buddy. But once the date reaches the 26th then it's first come first serve in case there are last minute cuts (I don't expect any but you never know).

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
God jul! I've had sooo much julbord. All the köttbullar, prinskorv and sill available to me.

source.gif

Reactions: Coffe

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
Darn, nothing for a GWG? Thank you Holtz for scoring, but you stole a point from me by scoring on my Goalie.

Nice replacement player, Stizzle!

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
If a player is injured during the tournament, he can be replaced. Any accumulated point totals by the replacement player prior to the replacement of the injured player will not be added to your score. I.e Player A gets injured and is replaced by Player B, who up to the time of the replacement has 4 points. These 4 points will not be included in your score.
See above.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad