Fantasy Sports: 7th Annual Flyers Board WJC Fantasy Draft Pool - PALE PWNR is the CHAMPION!

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
There won’t be a point adjustment. You get whatever your previous player got you up to the point of the replacement. Then you get whatever the replacement player gets beginning with his first game after you name him the replacement. For example, Peterka’s current point total won’t count, but any points he gets beginning with his next game will.

Reactions: Coffe

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
There won’t be a point adjustment. You get whatever your previous player got you up to the point of the replacement. Then you get whatever the replacement player gets beginning with his first game after you name him the replacement. For example, Peterka’s current point total won’t count, but any points he gets beginning with his next game will.

Ok, undeerstood.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Hey guys.

Sorry for being AWOL. Thanks to deputy @Captain Dave Poulin and my second deputy @Ghosts Beer (you've just been hired) for clarifying the rules. You're spot on with your interpretation.

I will update the rosters if I can find a computer somewhere, but consider this official acknowledgement of the replacement (same goes for @ajw12 replacing Guseinov).

Alright, I'll be going back to the bar now.:cheers:

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
This should be up to date through the RUS-GER game today

HF is a f***ing cuck, and I can't post the link without it just posting the whole sheet in the post so remove the space after the https:// for the link to the actual google sheets

https:// docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AsqtUhEvhD2th8qIujxWdQlsiPimzjsM_-kmaD7MT8E/edit?usp=sharing

Please go through and double check everything, I likely, inevitably missed something.

Also anyone can edit this. Please feel free to update it as games progress.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
This should be up to date through the RUS-GER game today

HF is a ****ing ****, and I can't post the link without it just posting the whole sheet in the post so remove the space after the https:// for the link to the actual google sheets

https:// docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AsqtUhEvhD2th8qIujxWdQlsiPimzjsM_-kmaD7MT8E/edit?usp=sharing

Please go through and double check everything, I likely, inevitably missed something.

Also anyone can edit this. Please feel free to update it as games progress.

Just to provide an update at the end of the round robin using Pale's sheet:

Big Toe - 38
Pale Pwnr - 32
Denominator - 29
pit - 28
AJW12 - 25
Ghosts Beer - 23
Captain Dave Poulin - 21
Stizzle - 21
Coffe - 20
Morinisbear - 20

Man do I regret going Turcotte over Zegras at this point. Always stick with the gut over expected usage, especially when idiots are coaching.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Just to provide an update at the end of the round robin using Pale's sheet:

Big Toe - 38
Pale Pwnr - 32
Denominator - 29
pit - 28
AJW12 - 25
Ghosts Beer - 23
Captain Dave Poulin - 21
Stizzle - 21
Coffe - 20
Morinisbear - 20

Man do I regret going Turcotte over Zegras at this point. Always stick with the gut over expected usage, especially when idiots are coaching.
This is not accurate as far as my team.

My team has at least 30 points:

Denisenko 4
Dorofyev 3
Bokk 6
Dellandrea 3
Drury 2
Foudy 3
Addison 3
Honka 2
Zhuravlyov 2
Samuelsson 0
Hlavaj 2

That’s 30. It excludes any shorthanded bonuses, as I couldn’t find that stat.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
That's another thing. I could not find rules for this anywhere. I have no idea what counts and doesn't. The scoring I counted was literally just goals and assists as well as wind and shutouts and I have them all counting as 1. I remember there being other things that got you points but I have no idea what does and doesn't.

The fun thing about iihfs website is they only have stats for the top 30 scorers. Because apparently those are the only ones that matter. You cant look up a teams roster and see points and only the top 30 are show in the statistics page so to get the stats I got I had to slog through lineup summary of every game played so far

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
The fun thing about iihfs website is they only have stats for the top 30 scorers. Because apparently those are the only ones that matter. You cant look up a teams roster and see points and only the top 30 are show in the statistics page so to get the stats I got I had to slog through lineup summary of every game played so far
You can see all the stats here Elite Prospects - WJC-20 Stats 2019-2020
just filter by team.

Reactions: PALE PWNR

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
I updated the sheet again with elite prospects stats, I'm assuming that isn't updated for today as of yet. Goalie Wins seem impossible to find other than going into game summaries as well but they should all be updated up until today as well.

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
I'm back home in the cold and darkness now, so it's back to the regular scheduling for me.

Thanks @PALE PWNR for keeping tabs on the scores. I will take a look at the points tomorrow after the QFs to verify. Especially for any shorthanded goals and goalie wins where I check the individual game logs.

I will use the sheet you linked for the updates and then get the first page updated.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
I'm back home in the cold and darkness now, so it's back to the regular scheduling for me.

Thanks @PALE PWNR for keeping tabs on the scores. I will take a look at the points tomorrow after the QFs to verify. Especially for any shorthanded goals and goalie wins where I check the individual game logs.

I will use the sheet you linked for the updates and then get the first page updated.
Like I said it should be updated through 1/1. None of todays games. Hopefully thats accurate, though double checking everything would be a good idea.

Reactions: Coffe

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
The standings have been updated using the sheet from @PALE PWNR and pasted into my sheet, link here: https ://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x3G1I8LX4vVuvHk-BVa9-JF_h2d3Vfdmmq9tXQ7U6SM/edit?usp=sharing

These standings includes goalie wins and shutouts but do not include any short-handed points. I will add those tomorrow - right now I need some sleep. If you find anything missing (apart from SHP) then do let me know.

As we can see @PALE PWNR has a slight lead going into the semifinals tomorrow with @BigToe the closest behind.

PLACENAMEPOINTS
1.PALE PWNR 49
2.BIGTOE 46
3.AJW12 44
4.COFFE 40
5.GHOSTS BEER 39
6.PIT 38
7.DENOMINATOR 37
8.CAPTAIN DAVE POULIN 33
8.MORINISBEAR 33
9.STIZZLE 27
[TBODY] [/TBODY]