GDT: @7pm EST the Bruins v Blue Jackets

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
I saw a Fluto tweet earlier today that said Svedberg is starting tonight. This was either before or during the morning skate so I don't think anybody came off the ice yet. Has anybody seen any updates on who may start? I automatically assumed Tuukka would go.

I said it before, and I'll say it again; sit Rask until January comes. Give him rest, and let Svedberg play some games. Sveddy has been playing pretty well as of late, and Tuukka has not, so maybe make some "competition" between the two.

trudatman*

Hey All, im down in PA currently... What would be my best bet to watch this game tonight?
call the local sports bars and see if they have the package. if not and you are brave and/or stupid and/or patient and/or good with computers, go with atdhe.ru or firstrow1.eu or something equally awful and close the popup windows as quickly as possible.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I said it before, and I'll say it again; sit Rask until January comes. Give him rest, and let Svedberg play some games. Sveddy has been playing pretty well as of late, and Tuukka has not, so maybe make some "competition" between the two.

Yep. I think Rask had played well for us this season but has certainly let in some cheesy looking goals the past few games. I think Svedberg has earned some more playing time with his performances.

I do think the more teams get used to him and facing higher quality offense the more they will start to take advantage of his aggressiveness and how he's frequently out of position. But for now, he's making the saves so I'd like to see him more.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
call the local sports bars and see if they have the package. if not and you are brave and/or stupid and/or patient and/or good with computers, go with atdhe.ru or firstrow1.eu or something equally awful and close the popup windows as quickly as possible.

if you're in western PA you might be able to get something locally, otherwise i'd say stream. there are some crappy free ones that i usually opt for, http://www.stream2watch.me/hockey

it's no good, but better than nothing.

Thank you gentlemen

Is the game on another TV network besides NESN and columbus' station? I know sometimes I see GAME channels listed on TV...not sure what I'd be asking local sports bars. I'm north of Philly so not likely getting the columbus station

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Hanging out with my kid to watch this one.

I know I am alone but I would rather Looch score goals than get into a fight.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

Last edited:

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Hanging out with my kid to watch this one.

I know I am alone I would rather Looch score goals than get into a fight.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

Why not both instead? There's the answer, if you're clever. Is it always "or", is it never "and"? Just remembering you've had an "and" when you're back to "or" makes the "or" mean more than it did before.

(with apologies to Stephen Sondheim and Gordie Howe - Looch for a GHHT!)

Cid

Jan 9, 2007
Canada
why not both instead? There's the answer, if you're clever. Is it always "or", is it never "and"? Just remembering you've had an "and" when you're back to "or" makes the "or" mean more than it did before.

(with apologies to stephen sondheim and gordie howe - looch for a ghht!)

this!!!!!!

member 96824

It's kind of amazing Claude would rather play Cunningham next to Krejci and Lucic than give Loui an extended look there...is it not?

A Healthy Kelly*

It's kind of amazing Claude would rather play Cunningham next to Krejci and Lucic than give Loui an extended look there...is it not?

i'm interested in what the more perceptive hockey people than i think about it cause i genuinely can't wrap my head around it unless he sees something we don't or he is just that stubborn about a "balanced" lineup

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Hartnell is back tonight. I might be the only one here who actually likes Hartnell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad