usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
Anyone have any Flyers or other podcasts they like? I am a listener of:

Flyers: NEED!

Eagles: Eagle Eye Podcast (favorite podcast ever) or the Eagles Brawl Team

Roma: RomaPress, IFTV

Other Soccer: Scuffed Podcast (great for US Soccer), Men In Blazers (love those guys)

NHL: 1. HockeyCentral Podcast (its a radio show I believe on SN in Canada, but its really good) 2. Spittin Chiclets, pretty funny, I like the interviews mainly. 3. 31 Thoughts Podcast

Comedy: Theo Von This Past Weekend, but usually I'll listen to it randomly or when I want to laugh, not each week

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Got takeout from the new Iron Hill tonight

IMG_20201230_172756.jpg

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
I thought the one character in vikings looked familiar from somewhere. Just now figuring out it's Brent Burns

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I hate the Bachelorette more than anyone on Earth, and it's because I know exactly how terrible it is. Having to clarify this for idiots every single day gets slightly tedious.
Keep telling yourself that.

You can’t find the remote for to change the channel can you?

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Anyone have any Flyers or other podcasts they like? I am a listener of:

Flyers: NEED!

Eagles: Eagle Eye Podcast (favorite podcast ever) or the Eagles Brawl Team

Roma: RomaPress, IFTV

Other Soccer: Scuffed Podcast (great for US Soccer), Men In Blazers (love those guys)

NHL: 1. HockeyCentral Podcast (its a radio show I believe on SN in Canada, but its really good) 2. Spittin Chiclets, pretty funny, I like the interviews mainly. 3. 31 Thoughts Podcast

Comedy: Theo Von This Past Weekend, but usually I'll listen to it randomly or when I want to laugh, not each week

Comedywise, I've been listening to the Bad Friends podcast exclusively the last few weeks. It's Bobby Lee and Andrew Santino and it's f***ing incredible. The funniest pod I've listened to by far. A bit on the raunchy side if that's not your thing, but if it is, go listen immediately.

Another good comedy one is Boogie Monster with Kyle Kinane and Dave Stone. Both comedians but they pick a cryptid or conspiracy to talk about each week and go from there. Think aliens, Bigfoot, skinwalker ranch, etc.

Reactions: usahockey22flyers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad