GDT: #79| Hurricanes vs Penguins| SunMar31@!!5PMest!!| ATTSN-PT, FS-CR

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I believe this game will be a true test of whether the Pens have what it takes to get to another SCF....down two important players against a really good opponent who beat them the last two times they played and both teams desperately needing a win...if they can’t win this game, I don’t think they’ll have the mettle to do much of anything in the POs...

I don't know that I'd go that far. I mean, the Preds game didn't scream 'don't have what it takes' to me, and the Pens lost. Now, IF the Pens lose like they lost the last one to Carolina, yes, THAT would be a mega sized red flag.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
YOUR RECKONING IS AT HAND. PRAY FOR MERCY TO WHATEVER GODS YOU BELIEVE IN FOR I WILL HAVE NONE.

f61.gif

cc: @ColePens

Reactions: SaskCanesFan

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
What about smashing them 6-0? We’re overdue for that
For real. When was the last time a penguin had a hat trick? Quick search says Guentzel on 1/11/2019 against Anaheim. Coming up on three months. Somebody make it happen.

Reactions: ncm7772

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I'm either disengaged or not paying close enough attention but I look at that Carolina roster and I have no clue how they are competitive

Their # 1 C has ten points less than Sid.. They have a stud # 2 overall who has 20 goals on the year. They have the best D core in the East and have a bunch of really good wingers such as Williams, Nino, Ferland, Martinook and then Staal.

Reactions: SaskCanesFan

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
Their # 1 C has nearly as many points as Sid. They have a stud # 2 overall who has 20 goals on the year. They have the best D core in the East and have a bunch of really good wingers such as Williams, Nino, Ferland, Martinook and then Staal.

Ok so not paying enough attention. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad