GDT: #78 - Sabres vs. Islanders at 7 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Well West Seneca.... then we do agree about being glad he got his game back.

Which is why I used the term "happy".

He had ability before he arrived He's showing he still has ability now. Within a much better system of play where his teammates are capable and dependable.

It fell apart in between while he was with Buffalo. I felt the fans liked it when he was speaking out until he started throwing his teammates and everyone under the bus. Sounds like that's a facet of his basic (lack of) character. I guess he's still being a *****e about it - blaming others, whining, etc.? If so, I would agree that he deserves no props for being a classless a-hole.

I just never felt he was the zero goaltender (ability wise) that we all made him out to be here on this board.
I can buy that for a dollar.
By the way, it was Kensington, lol.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
He's not a stealth tanker, he's just bad at his job.

I know. It’s depressing. I only hope we luck into one of the top two at the draft. If Pegula tries again, the new hire will have almost impossible to screw up amounts of talent.

4 years of stupidity

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I’m glad the beat reporters finally got around to asking the question I asked three weeks ago when they clearly had quit on the coach.

Brunomics

Sep 2, 2006
Hey guys. Just an update, sat by the Sabres bench last night and saw Hutton ripping the bench multiple times during the tv timeouts. Looked to be pissed out they were playing in the D zone.

Reactions: sabremike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad