GDT: #78 | FLYERS at Avalanche | Wed., Mar. 28, 2018, 10:00 pm ET | ALT, NBCSP+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddy The Fog

Don't live in the fast lane. Live on the off ramp
Aug 3, 2005
Really wish we could rest Provonov. Think he's hit a bit of a wall and needs three or four days off. Race is too tight.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004

There is a chance of a lineup change or two coming off back-to-backs and a loss in Dallas. However, the next game isn't until Sunday so that theory could be nullified. I wouldn't be surprised if at least one change from last night is made. Also, Neuvirth will start.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Dead or alive, Flip is entering that lineup as 3C tonight. Hak will find a way.

AdeptSleepyFlea-max-1mb.gif

Flips new nickname is now Bernie.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
There is a chance of a lineup change or two coming off back-to-backs and a loss in Dallas. However, the next game isn't until Sunday so that theory could be nullified. I wouldn't be surprised if at least one change from last night is made. Also, Neuvirth will start.
Even having him out for Boston would be big. Pitt, Dallas, and Colorado have high end big guns that expose a guy like him. I thought that was the entire point of Laughton? Let him play against top lines.

Glad to see nuevy back. Hopefully Taylor in for Jori. Hagg in for manning.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Even having him out for Boston would be big. Pitt, Dallas, and Colorado have high end big guns that expose a guy like him. I thought that was the entire point of Laughton? Let him play against top lines.

Glad to see nuevy back. Hopefully Taylor in for Jori. Hagg in for manning.

The fourth line only saw four shifts in the third period last night. That could be an indication of shortening the bench in favor of other players or a lack of trust in a close game. We shall see if anyone on that line is a candidate for replacement tonight.

Reactions: TheKingPin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Cheryl Ladd replaced Farrah Fawcett. We don't have too many Cheryl Ladds. :)

No one has ever made me watch TV while lying on my stomach and/or covering my lap with a backpack like Cheryl Ladd. You may wonder "How do you cover your lap with a backpack when you are lying on your stomach?" When you get excited enough, you find a way. The most glorious human goddess EVER.

Reactions: Rebels57

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
No one has ever made me watch TV while lying on my stomach and/or covering my lap with a backpack like Cheryl Ladd. You may wonder "How do you cover your lap with a backpack when you are lying on your stomach?" When you get excited enough, you find a way. The most glorious human goddess EVER.
I'm pretty sure this is our Cheryl Ladd in this analogy:

B0GqKqDCUAE6BXj.png

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004

You must have been the marketing genius behind Wella-Balsam shampoo.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Wish we could get this dagger to the heart over with already.

If Bednar has any sense at all he have MacKinnon-Rantanen out against Filppula and Manning alllll night.

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
Really wish we could rest Provonov. Think he's hit a bit of a wall and needs three or four days off. Race is too tight.

He's been a bright spot.

It's the late stretch. With 14 goals, he's pretty much instrumental to making the playoffs happen.

I get what you're getting at, but it's wishful thinking. It's put-up-or-shut-up, playing-hurt time right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad