GDT: #78 | FLYERS at Avalanche | Wed., Mar. 28, 2018, 10:00 pm ET | ALT, NBCSP+

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Which says a lot, because hes painfully average.

Neuvirth averages out to average, when he's good, he's very good, when he's bad, he's Mrazek.

However, give this team an "average" (.913 S%) goalie and they not only make the playoffs, they could actually beat someone in the 1st rd.
The difference between .913 and .906 is about 17 goals so far this season, or enough that we'd be fighting for the division lead.

Reactions: Freddy The Fog

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
It must be MacDonald saving his A game to help the rook, because everyone knows that Sandheim kid sucks without supervision.

Actually I think there's some truth to this, in that MacDonald may communicate better than Gudas (language and personality?) and Sanheim feels more comfortable with the veteran next to him.

The question with Sanheim has never been physical talent, but mental awareness, if MacDonald can help him adjust to NHL speed and develop as a player, I'm happy to spend the Flyers' money on him this season.

Next year is another story.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
No news regarding Filppula?

Dead or alive, Flip is entering that lineup as 3C tonight. Hak will find a way.

AdeptSleepyFlea-max-1mb.gif

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
Actually I think there's some truth to this, in that MacDonald may communicate better than Gudas (language and personality?) and Sanheim feels more comfortable with the veteran next to him.

The question with Sanheim has never been physical talent, but mental awareness, if MacDonald can help him adjust to NHL speed and develop as a player, I'm happy to spend the Flyers' money on him this season.

Next year is another story.
Mcdonald doesnt have mental awareness, so he sure as f*** cant teach him that, please stop with your bullshit

Reactions: Magua

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
Yup, I anticipated that; however, the latter is what needs to be emphasized. If nothing else, I bet Filppula and Farrah Fawcett have never be mentioned in the same sentence. Making history!
"Hi, my name is Val Filppula and I'd like to make an appointment to have my hair bleached the same color as Farrah Fawcett's." :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad