GDT: #78 ⋅ STL @ ANA ⋅ 5:00 PM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
team is more engaged when zegras is playing…. Idk if he just makes the game fun or if his energy is contagious but he def makes team watchable again

Z has 4 points now in his last 4 games. Has looked very good. It sucks the season is ending when both him and Leo are starting to play very well now and are producing but it gives us hope for next season.

Z is already over a .40 PPG now, after a horrible start and I guarantee you if we had more games he’d get himself over a .60 PPG which are solid numbers overall, but on this team it’s excellent lol

Not easy when you have Ryan Strome on your F’ing line. lol

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Takes two to tango. We're going to be retaining a lot/taking back bad contract or we are going to need to buy him out.

I think he stays the expensive 1B of the tandem until another young goalie is ready to push him out.

Maybe, I think there are teams that may be willing to take him on with some/lil retention…. Def need to explore the market/options

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
These games have become watchable again and we look competitive. No shocker it’s because of Leo and Z.

Losing in a SO isn’t really a loss to me even if it says it officially. Terry had the game on his stick chose to shoot instead of passing to a wide open Leo, but it is what it is. Kinda ironic with this team to shoot rather than pass lol.

I personally would be passing or trying to pass to the guy who had two goals in the game and is feeling it, but what do I know. lol

There was not enough time for a counter attack in case of a botched pass. Plus we had a defender back.
That would have been an incredibly difficult pass to make - an aerial backhand pass with a defender bearing down on him. As it is, he almost scored. That shot got between Binnington's arm and body. Shooting was the higher percentage play there.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
That would have been an incredibly difficult pass to make - an aerial backhand pass with a defender bearing down on him. As it is, he almost scored. That shot got between Binnington's arm and body. Shooting was the higher percentage play there.

Disagree , will leave it at that

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
It'll be interesting to see what the Ducks do with Fowler. I can definitely see him moving this offseason despite what some think. I think he'll have value to a contender that needs a veteran D, and he isn't a great fit here
Well, we do have track record of moving on from a guy just before 1,000 games played.

EJTO5FNXYAAjvxl.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad