GDT: #78 ⋅ STL @ ANA ⋅ 5:00 PM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
f*** this whole team. Or f*** Cronin for telling them specifically not to run his ass. Absolute joke, complete losers, f*** you and see you at the draft*

(Out of the country for the next few weeks lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheGoodShepard1

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
1712544629735.jpeg

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I hope he and Cutter put on a show in Vegas

Have such high hopes for Gauthier, the hate he is getting is only going to fuel him, Since his rights were traded to Anaheim he has been on fire in his league, was playing well before but he turned it up a few notches after the trade.

Cutter likes to go in those areas to snipe, is physical and can defend, if Leo can find him. Holy crap! Lol.

I think Z ends up with Mac. I liked them together in a the couple of games they had, just get F’ing Strome off their line, lol.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Have such high hopes for Gauthier, the hate he is getting is only going to fuel him, Since his rights were traded to Anaheim he has been on fire in his league, was playing well before but he turned it up a few notches after the trade.

Cutter likes to go in those areas to snipe, is physical and can defend, if Leo can find him. Holy crap! Lol.

I think Z ends up with Mac. I liked them together in a the couple of games they had, just get F’ing Strome off their line, lol.

Could roll three offensive lines with 1a, 1b, and 1C. Youth duos in orange. We technically don't need a fourth line. ha!

Cutter - Carlsson - Strome
Killorn - Z - Terry
Vatrano - Mac - Colangelo

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Could roll three offensive lines with 1a, 1b, and 1C. Youth duos in orange. We technically don't need a fourth line. ha!

Killorn - Z - Terry

BTW, did they sign Colangelo to an ELC? Read something here before, that they said something on the broadcast?

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012

Killorn - Z - Terry

I feel like terry and zegras really shouldn’t play on same line unless it’s powerplay and even then I don’t love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad