GDT: #77 - MAPLE LEAFS at SABRES – WED APR 1 @ 7:30 PM ET – MSG-B – WGR

Bps21*

it's not going to work.

oh hell it's worth a try

I bet 500 (all I had) on us lasts game. Obviusly didn't work. So I bet 1300 (all I had) this game. Has to work eventually. ... Maybe.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
Yes Brad, let's take the trapezoid out to make the game slower and more boring again.

Oh god. This guy. I didn't clue into your comment until I turned the volume up on the 2nd monitor. Ugh. This isn't good for my attention span.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
Dalpe from Hodgson and Mes on an accidental tic-tac-toe. That's how you win the 29th place cup.

You may have missed a tac or a toe, or at least a tic in there. Pretty sure Hodgson's back hand went off Mes -> Ellis -> Dalpe.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
How did Hodgson make Dalpe look good there, exactly?

Did you fail to notice who is the "defensively minded" forward on their line? Who picked up the puck and managed to get it into the o-zone without playing hot-potato and throwing it away one inch over the blue line? Do you not know that if Hodgson touches the puck in one zone and it manages to get into the net in the other, that it's all on him? ;)

And have you watched, I mean, really watched, Dalpe? Without accidental tic-tac-tac-toes, the guy doesn't stand a hope.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
Agree it was a good drive by cody...lol at him being back to 4th line tho

Yeah, only thing to do is lol. I realize lottsa ppl around here figure he oughta be in the pressbox, but I lol for another reason altogether.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Yeah, only thing to do is lol. I realize lottsa ppl around here figure he oughta be in the pressbox, but I lol for another reason altogether.

I wanna write him off but another part of me wants to see how he performs without Nolan at the helm...

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Grigorenko is just 0.1 seconds behind at everything. That pass should have been instant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad