OT: 76th Obsequious Banter Thread: Wonder Twins Disband

Status
Not open for further replies.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Pardon my interruption to the riveting golf talk, but I finally got around to hanging things in the office. Theres a blank spot waiting on a limited press signed vinyl that hasn't made jts way back to me yet.

Felt like you might appreciate this, @landsbergfan

View attachment 376347
Definitely...though I must admit I was equally impressed with the office set up itself. I am still rocking out at my kitchen table since March haha

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Took home the B league championship last week completing the 3 peat. Had 1g and 3a in the 3 game playoffs

Today, we look to win 2 of the last 3 ships in C league. Earned a bye. Scored 3g and 1a last week in the semis.

Time to win another boat boys. Time to win a nice luxury yacht. Time to bring back a scandinavian viking longship. Time to win a schooner. Time to take home a fat oil tanker. Time to steal a Spanish galley. LET'S GOOOOO

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Took home the B league championship last week completing the 3 peat. Had 1g and 3a in the 3 game playoffs

Today, we look to win 2 of the last 3 ships in C league. Earned a bye. Scored 3g and 1a last week in the semis.

Time to win another boat boys. Time to win a nice luxury yacht. Time to bring back a scandinavian viking longship. Time to win a schooner. Time to take home a fat oil tanker. Time to steal a Spanish galley. LET'S GOOOOO
80290R.jpg

We had a buddy in University that would only drink Schooner. He got dubbed "the Admiral" from then on and is still called that 25+ years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad