GDT: |#76 Penguins vs Stars| SatMar23@8PMest | FS-SW+, ATTSN-PT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
He does have 3 game winners this month so it’s a start at least
yeah he's trending up lately. He got those powerplay goals. And he's been getting chances at even strength again. Now he just needs to start burying them. I won't be surprised to see a Rust-like outburst after the first month, only Kessel sized, if he gets 1.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
yeah he's trending up lately. He got those powerplay goals. And he's been getting chances at even strength again. Now he just needs to start burying them. I won't be surprised to see a Rust-like outburst after the first month, only Kessel sized, if he gets 1.

On a per game basis his shot counts were the highest this month so that’s encouraging too and he made 1 great defensive play last game :laugh: He’s coming back! :popcorn:

Reactions: Ogrezilla

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
For maybe the first time in Kessels career, he is pressing to find the back of the net. What came as natural as skating is now a mountain of doubt as even simple tasks seem hard. Once he scores, most of the issues will go away. At least that is what I hope happens from here.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Kessel and Rust have had pretty much mirror opposite seasons in terms of how they started and how they're finishing.

Just a general observation.

Reactions: ColePens

TheGuiminator

I’ll be damned King, I’ll be damned
Oct 23, 2018
Sid is overdue for a multipoints game in Dallas. In 7 games at the American Airlines Center, he has no goal and 3 assists. Hope he brings it tonight

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I don’t think I remember what 3 goals look like...it seems like an insurmountable mountain to climb...but if they can score three, they’ll win this game...Dallas doesn’t do much outside of their first line...

Reactions: GrittyHawkDown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig