GDT: #74|Penguins vs Hurricanes|Thur-3/26/15|7:00PM ET|Root|PNC Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
So if Kunitz got a secondary assist in garbage time like Bennett did, I assume he'd be glued to Crosby for the remainder of the seasons and the playoffs.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
So if we continue to fall, maybe we'll get embarrassed in Round 1. Playing the NYR would be the recipe for embarrassment, that's for sure.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
Tell me what Maxim is better.

If you pro-rate both of them for a full season in a Pens jersey this year this is the stat line:

Adams = 1 goal and 7 assists for 8 points and EVEN on season

Maxim = 0 goals and 6 assists for 6 points and MINUS 27 on season

I question whether or not you actually watch the games if you really need me to argue to you how Maxim Lapierre is a better hockey player than Craig Adams.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014

If you pro-rate both of them for a full season in a Pens jersey this year this is the stat line:

if you need people to tell you why he is better, you must be taking errey and steigy's words as gospel.

deczola

Jan 21, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
I question whether or not you actually watch the games if you really need me to argue to you how Maxim Lapierre is a better hockey player than Craig Adams.

OK, once you lose the argument you go by the "eye test"

Maxim is AWFUL. No way should tho guy be an automatic start. Anyone from the minors would be better.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon

Hows it going, DearDiary?

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
OK, once you lose the argument you go by the "eye test"

Maxim is AWFUL. No way should tho guy be an automatic start. Anyone from the minors would be better.

I didn't lose any argument. If the "eye test" means actually watching the games and seeing how both of these guys play then yes, guilty as charged.

deczola

Jan 21, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't lose any argument. If the "eye test" means actually watching the games and seeing how both of these guys play then yes, guilty as charged.

He's like minus 10. He's played with Spaing (who has score a bit) and BB who everyone raves about his game and Adams the stiff.

Yet they all have much better stats than him. He is on pace for a full season in a Pens uniform prorated at near MINUS THIRTY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad