GDT: #74|Penguins vs Hurricanes|Thur-3/26/15|7:00PM ET|Root|PNC Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
First round exit almost seems like a guarantee. Unless they really spoke this all away in the final 8 games which would not be surprising at this point.

Sorry

May 18, 2005
I'm so embarrassed I wish there was a hole I could just crawl into and die.

DU7zoQj.jpg

Why does it seem like the defenseman understand the offensive side of the system so well but it looks like the forwards are lost on an island not knowing what to do most of the time?

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Canes color guy who is working between the benches said that the most frustrated penguin right now is David perron, and his teammates tried to calm him down but they couldn't.

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
When you spend 90% of your posts criticizing him, it goes beyond "legitimate criticism" territory and becomes a full-blown anti-Crosby schtick.

Despite having the worst year of his career he is still leading the league in scoring while playing less games than his closest competition. He can improve on things, but the constant criticism is not warranted.

I spend 90% of my posts speaking truth, just because it often comes in the form of criticisms doesn't make it wrong. He can improve on things, criticizing those things doesn't mean I'm being unreasonable harsh, he's playing better than he was, that that's not as good as he should be doesn't change that fact.

And again real teams don't have to sacrifice scoring to play shut down defense, this team didn't use to have to, now they can't even do that right while still epically failing at scoring. This begins first and foremost at the coaching. Johnston is failing worse than bylsma ever did, this really is therrien's last days like in it's futility.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
At least the Isles are also losing... I guess.

I'm amazed at all of our abilities not to turn the game off.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
You really can't come back with MJ next season, you really can't.

It's a shame ownership didn't donwhat they needed to do 3 years ago and can Bylsma and Shero because those 2 extra years really put this team further in the hole.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Boston and Wash both winning. If Boston wins, they'd be 5 pts back. Playoffs were a lock a couple weeks ago.

And Florida still lurking. And Ottawa's not dead, but their bubble might be bursting tonight.

The goaltender position is probably the most difficult to fill. Just ask the Flyers. We don't swap Fleury unless we damn sure have a suitable enough replacement.

If he can get us great assets in return, you deal him. It's as simple as that. We've been swapping out futures for rentals for so long now, the cupboard is almost bare. Something has to give.

We have 'goaltenders of the future'. So what if we went a few years with some stopgaps while the Murray's and Jarry's of the prospect world continue to develop?

We're not winning anything anyway. But a Fleury has massive appeal to teams inside the draft lottery. That's enticing.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Canes color guy who is working between the benches said that the most frustrated penguin right now is David perron, and his teammates tried to calm him down but they couldn't.

I would also be frustrated if I was inexplicably demoted every single game.

deczola

Jan 21, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
Maxim was brought in to bring "toughness" as an agitator and score more than Goc. Near 30 games one would hope he would have 3 goals, 3 assists. He has played with Spaling and Bennett.

Maxim is absolutely worse than Adams

Fordy

May 28, 2008
I LOVE WHAT ADAMS DID

**** bob errey

who made the ****ing takeaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad