GDT: #74 - 03/28/15 | New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins | 1:00 - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamboner

Juice in his slacks
Feb 7, 2013
NY
I think all the 4th line play is because of the game tomorrow. And we're down three. Not one.

FLNYR

Wide Angle Watcher
May 14, 2013
It definitely bounced off McD, but I already retracted due to the official rule book.

Puck directed or batted into the net by a hand or foot or deliberately batted with any part of the attacking player’s body. With the use of a foot/skate, was a distinct kicking motion evident? If so, the apparent goal must be disallowed. A DISTINCT KICKING MOTION is one which the player propels the puck with his skate into the net. If the Video Goal Judge / League Office Video Room determines that it was put into the net by an attacking player using a distinct kicking motion, it must be ruled NO GOAL. This would also be true even if the puck, after being kicked, deflects off any other player of either team and then into the net. This is still NO GOAL. However, a puck that enters the goal after deflecting off an attacking player’s skate or that deflects off his skate while he is in the process of stopping, shall be ruled a good goal. See also 49.2.

Terrible call!

It absolutely did not hit McDonagh check it from a different angle

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
:shakehead

One of the few Rangers back checking. Robbed of a goal against Chara. And now a goal.

I question what you are actually watching because he has looked very sluggish. That or i question if you have seen the Nash from most of this season who hustles evey shift and always has his legs going. I was afraid he would play like this against Boston.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
You can all say what you want about chara and the bruins defense being a little older and slower but in a 7 game series that's close they are gonna be nasty and the Rangers forecheck better be good especially if Rask is on his game .

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Henrik should spend less time hanging out with celebrities making masks

Yeah, quality comment. Because doing positive things like raising money for charity really has a negative impact on his goaltending.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
At this point the bruins could clearly shoot the puck directly over the glass from the defensive zone and we wouldn't get a powerplay

Zamboner

Juice in his slacks
Feb 7, 2013
NY
I question what you are actually watching because he has looked very sluggish. That or i question if you have seen the Nash from most of this season who hustles evey shift and always has his legs going. I was afraid he would play like this against Boston.
There have been at least ten Rangers worse than Nash today. Singling him out is nonsensical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad