Pre-Game Talk: #73|The Blues Creep in on Penguins|Tue, 3-24-15|7:00PM|Root/TVA Sports|CEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
It really sucks, I think this year we have had what 30 games on that channel? No point in getting CI next year, screw that!

Hockeystreams.com

Best purchase I have ever made. Full HD, no lag, no buffering, choice of feed. 100$ for the whole year and you get NHL, CHL, AHL and other stuff.

I will watch the occasional game oN TVA Sports, but most of the time, I will still use HS. I use my PS4 to watch the games and I love it.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Hockeystreams.com

Best purchase I have ever made. Full HD, no lag, no buffering, choice of feed. 100$ for the whole year and you get NHL, CHL, AHL and other stuff.

I will watch the occasional game oN TVA Sports, but most of the time, I will still use HS. I use my PS4 to watch the games and I love it.

What is your internet speed? This is my first year using gamecenter live and I have had buffering issues. Certain games are almost not watchable for periods of time then other games are perfect.

roquay

Aug 9, 2012
Victoria
What is your internet speed? This is my first year using gamecenter live and I have had buffering issues. Certain games are almost not watchable for periods of time then other games are perfect.

I've had the same issues. It's better on my PC than PS3. I have no problems with Netflix or any other streaming.

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
David Backes, Steve Ott, Barrett Jackman, Ryan Reaves. This team has no one to contain them. Remember last season when Reaves lit up Crosby? Hopefully it's not Deja Vu all over again.

Tarasenko has been unstoppable lately. He'll definitely score a goal or two. Should be entertaining. Expecting to see this team get humiliated physically.

GreatjonUmber

Mar 9, 2013
Elmore, VT
Hockeystreams.com

Basically every hockey tournament and they randomly showed every World Cup (Soccer) game too

occy30

Apr 11, 2012
St. Louis
David Backes, Steve Ott, Barrett Jackman, Ryan Reaves. This team has no one to contain them. Remember last season when Reaves lit up Crosby? Hopefully it's not Deja Vu all over again.

Tarasenko has been unstoppable lately. He'll definitely score a goal or two. Should be entertaining. Expecting to see this team get humiliated physically.

The blues haven't really been a physical team in the last couple of years unless they are provoked. Though they do have the size if needed.

I'm looking forward to seeing David Peron now that he is out of exile from the Oilers.

Here is hoping for an injury free game!!! :handclap:

mikethelegacy

formerly mikelegacy
May 9, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa
Hockeystreams.com

It really is a great site. I don't have use for the whole year since I normally only miss a few games a year. For those I just purchase the single day or week package. Kinda pricey that way, but I really only spend like $20-30 a year on it since I'm not away from my home enough to warrant it.

It's an instant 2-3 month purchase during world cup time though. They also do PPVs for big UFC events and stuff too sometimes. That stuff is 100% random, though.

I truly hope they never get shut down. Can't believe they haven't been yet since the site is based in Canada and not Switzerland or something neutral.

mikethelegacy

formerly mikelegacy
May 9, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa
Same here. No netflix issue but Gamecenter will randomly suck really bad.

It's the NHL...can they do anything competently?

That said, the bandwidth and technical requirements for streaming a live event versus on demand video are a lot different. I watch Apple events all the time, and the richest company in the world can't keep a live stream up half the time. It's just that streaming tech still isn't the greatest.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Looking forward to watching the Blues physically dominate the Pens. Will be a good sneak preview of the playoffs.

If the Pens were a cat, they would be a lot like my neighbors cat.. who lays on the floor and gets humped by other cats.

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
Same here. No netflix issue but Gamecenter will randomly suck really bad.

I have incredible internet and GCL still has major buffering problems, framerate drops, etc. I have no problems with online gaming or any other streaming services.

It's just a garbage service from a terribly run league.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
I have incredible internet and GCL still has major buffering problems, framerate drops, etc. I have no problems with online gaming or any other streaming services.

It's just a garbage service from a terribly run league.

Well that's disappointing. I was hoping if I upped my internet speed it would improve.

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
Well that's disappointing. I was hoping if I upped my internet speed it would improve.

What's even odder is the replays buffer more than live. I have to work during the game this evening so I was gonna watch it late tonight but sometimes it buffers so much you literally can't watch the game.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
Hockeystreams.com

How do you use your PS4? the internet browser? that's one of the reason's i don't get Hockey streams is because i like watching the games on my TV so i just get CI every year.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I don't think going on IR effects the cap at all. Doesn't it have to be LTIR? There's a difference right?

That's why I was asking where everyone is getting their numbers.

The Pens are icing a full roster, just that they choose to dress 7 D-man and 11 forwards. Ehrhoff is playing from what I got from double M.

So there is no cap issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad