GDT: #73: Los Angeles Kings@Pittsburgh Penguins | 7:00 PM ET | CEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
2-5-1 in last 8.

Tomorrow we will be "tired" because of a "back to back", Sunday we will play "top Western dog". We can easily lose those 2 at how bad we are playing. You would think at that point Bylsma SHOULD be gone at that point, why let this team look this bad going into the playoffs when you can fix atleast 1 problem? If USA could not score goals in their 2 big games, WTF are the Pens going to do in important games? Sometimes, just SOMETIMES the simplest explenation tends to be the right one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Truly a work of art. I must admit I went back to your GDT about 5 times and noticed something new every time. Pyatt and Orpik's eyes, Flower's teeth, Sutter's dark circles under the eyes...

You don't half-ass it unlike a certain hockey team.

Nubs, crushing it with the Andy Warhol on crack-esque Penguins artwork. (totally a compliment)

The Big Dawg*

How do you allow the leagues top PP have 7 PP's? It could have easily back fired.

Except it didnt, they completely owned us while they were shorthanded, i can remember probably only 1 decent chance we had on 7 powerplays. The cross ice pass through to Nisky that Jones stopped. Besides that i can't think of a single chance where i felt we had a shot at scoring a goal. One decent chance on 7 pp's, that's domination and the fact that Bylsma doesn't switch things up on the PP is just once again show how bad of a coach he is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad