GDT: #73: Los Angeles Kings@Pittsburgh Penguins | 7:00 PM ET | CEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrozJawz*

I am starting to hate Mike Lang too, "Pens had a strong game tonight" Am I crazy, please tell me, am I totally crazy

Grasping at straws.

Nobody wants to call them out because the ****ing country club mentality extends to the media personalities as well.

They pull every excuse they can out of their ***es and sugar coat every ****ing loss so they don't hurt anyone's feelings.

The things that fries my *** more than anything is that the only ****ing thing that anyone will want to talk about after this is the blown call on the Sutter no goal.

Nothing about 0-7 on the PP

Nothing about allowing guys to stand in the crease and in the slot uncontested and deflecting pucks in

Nothing about their inability to create anything in the offensive zone:rant:

hiptanaka

Jan 12, 2006
Woonsocket
Pens deserved that game. Had a ton of chances and elft the Kings without many. Got screwed by the referees in amazing fashion.

If you're being serious, then the refs were generous aplenty with the powerplays for us. It's our inept powerplay that failed to capitalize.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I think it's great that this last stretch is against top tier clubs or clubs desperate to make the playoffs.

The pattern of being good in the regular season and not being able to adjust in the playoffs has started earlier than it usually does.

Just hope Mario is watching.

CrozJawz*

Stiegy lecturing people on why they shouldn't "dismiss" the injuries that the Pens have...

Preach on Paulie...FFS facepalm

Zero Pucks

Size matters
May 17, 2009
Wow. Are they really talking about playing the Kings in the Stanley Cup finals? Lets beat the Columbus Blue Jackets first, or at least make it look like we tried.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Not really.

Can you or anyone else say that the better team(by far) didn't win?

The Pens only looked like they gave a damn at all the last ten minutes of the game.

The right team won.

In terms of the Pens are in a bad way would you call what LA did better?

One teams healthy and really came close to being tied with one riddled with injuries to key personnel.

LA should have smoked the Pens.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
Stiegy lecturing people on why they shouldn't "dismiss" the injuries that the Pens have...

Thats why I love Center Ice. I can choose to listen to the other teams announcers and ignore that ass clown Steiggy.

CrozJawz*

Now Errey bringing up Malkin, Letang, and Martin not being on the PP and that being the reason they went 0-7...

It's not the ****ing personnel!!! It's the ****ing bull**** system!!!

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
RRP nailed, if we don't correct our net front presence problems at both ends of the ice, which is so important in the playoffs, we have no chance against teams in the playoffs which are strong in that dept. (obviously Boston and Philly being two of)

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
In terms of the Pens are in a bad way would you call what LA did better?

One teams healthy and really came close to being tied with one riddled with injuries to key personnel.

LA should have smoked the Pens.

LA acted like we were a joke.

Constantly looking to go the other way on our SEVEN power plays. They had zero respect for us. Rightly. Played like it. And still won.

The Big Dawg*

******* i love the way the Kings play shutdown Defense. Bylstard need to take notes.

Zero Pucks

Size matters
May 17, 2009
I ****ing hate these announcers so much. They're already making excuses for tomorrow, 'they're going to be scratching and clawing to make it into the playoffs'. And then for some reason they keep talking like they're already making it into the finals guessing who they'll be playing.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

They shouldn't be dismissed. With those injuries there isn't enough talent to hide the ****** coaching, and discipline is still a problem. It's very revealing.

I'm sure that's what he means. :sarcasm:

CrozJawz*

They shouldn't be dismissed. With those injuries there isn't enough talent to hide the ****** coaching, and discipline is still a problem. It's very revealing.

I'm sure that's what he means. :sarcasm:
Without a doubt...:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad