GDT: #73: Los Angeles Kings@Pittsburgh Penguins | 7:00 PM ET | CEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
It's odd, it's almost like Sutter responded to being demoted and Pyatt responded to being scratched. Weird.

Disco knows which players in the room hold say, and those that don't. He don't want no trouble, or player coup, or bad words in the players exit interviews at years end. At least those players that have management or locker room sway.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I am starting to hate Mike Lang too, "Pens had a strong game tonight" Am I crazy, please tell me, am I totally crazy

CrozJawz*

But....but...but...but....they ONLY lost by 1!!!

Refs screwed them

Missing Malkin

Kings play "heavy"

"Hot goalie"

Goc injured

Nothing to see here...

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010
Under .500 since the Olympics.

Keep making excuses Rossi. Every other team has dealt with injuries and the olympics too. Detroit is missing Datsyuk and Zetterberg. What's their excuse? They didn't give up.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
I am starting to hate Mike Lang too, "Pens had a strong game tonight" Am I crazy, please tell me, am I totally crazy

The way the team has been playing, he probably fell face first off the wagon by now.

WhatsaMaatta

Feb 2, 2008
I've never been less interested in the outcome of a Penguins hockey game than tonight. Good coach or bad, nothing changes unless Bylsma is gone.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Pens deserved that game. Had a ton of chances and elft the Kings without many. Got screwed by the referees in amazing fashion. It's just going that way right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad