GDT: #73 - Leafs vs. Sabres at 7 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

Goathead

Jan 28, 2015
Niagara Falls, ON
Nothing would make me happier than completely obliterating the leafs. But in a more likely scenario we loose and have too suffer through another night of obnoxious leafs fans posting their crap on our boards.

Reactions: GrierIsGod123

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
Nothing would make me happier than completely obliterating the leafs. But in a more likely scenario we loose and have too suffer through another night of obnoxious leafs fans posting their crap on our boards.
Yes, coming over here with their passive aggressive/backhanded compliments that we'll be good in 10 years from now.

And if we somehow win, they won't bother. What an annoying group of "people".

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Babcock out for Q, Cooper, or Keefe come summer?

How many Sabres fans sold their tickets to Leaf fans for profit tonight, 5K ?

Hahahahahahaha!! Profit? Try a loss.I just sold a pair of 5th row 100 level to a scalper for $90. No Buffalo fan wanted them for free. On the plus side I parked at 445 in front of the baseball stadium and got 90 when was asking for 100 from a scalper at 450. I couldn't even get $120 for the pair selling them online.The scalper can spend 2 hours trying to make money.This town is a joke for hockey now. Best market in the US? yeah right.

Leafs will crush the Sabres.

Reactions: Buffalo Norsemen

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Total f***ing disgrace. We are a bigger joke than Edmonton, a bigger joke than Ottawa and even a bigger joke than the absolute nadir for pro hockey the fishstick Islanders. I hope that incompetent nitwit in Florida is watching this and feels shame, but I doubt it.

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
Casey and Erod sitting on the bench listening to music and looking at the Leafs fans, before the warmup.
Haven’t seen that before.

Goathead

Jan 28, 2015
Niagara Falls, ON
Without blowyou (I actually forgot how to spell his name :laugh:) is there anyone on this team willing to fight? Better yet capable of winning?

Dear Risto if you fight tonight I will stay off your case for the rest of the year! It’s a perfect team to practice against!

(Only because we are tanking. Your really good at helping us with that though!)

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
Without blowyou (I actually forgot how to spell his name :laugh:) is there anyone on this team willing to fight? Better yet capable of winning?

Dear Risto if you fight tonight I will stay off your case for the rest of the year! It’s a perfect team to practice against!

(Only because we are tanking. Your really good at helping us with that though!)
Bogo.

Risto? Nah.

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
Total ****ing disgrace. We are a bigger joke than Edmonton, a bigger joke than Ottawa and even a bigger joke than the absolute nadir for pro hockey the fishstick Islanders. I hope that incompetent nitwit in Florida is watching this and feels shame, but I doubt it.
Who's that?

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007

Never heard Botts in an interview before. Quite self-serving and evasive, which is to be expected I suppose.

The interviewer (Mike Schopp?) asked some decent, probing questions about Tage's utilization and lineup decisions, but Botts bafflegabbed him pretty easily, and the followups were weak. Would like to hear his answers to questions posed by a knowledgeable, relentless hockey guy.

They played Phil's comments from earlier in the day. He really is a milquetoast, happy-talk individual. The Sabres are in for an enormous shock if a no-nonsense, demanding coach takes over. Might be just what they need.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad