GDT: #73|Flyers vs Penguins| SunMar17@730PMest |NBCSN

Will the Pens avenge the Outdoor Series debacle and further distance Philly from the playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
If they lose this game, I can see another 4-5 games losing streak. Seems to be the way this team is now. Either hot for a few or awful. Nothing in-between.

November was horrible for us but outside of that we’ve lost more than 2 games in a row 1 time. Over the whole season we’ve lost more than 2 in a row just 3 times.

giphy.gif

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh

Not sure what to make of this.

CDS skating, but Murray isn't. I'm guessing that means Murray starts tonight.

Rust skated for a little bit then went off, i think that means hes playing because he only skated for a little bit.

Letang not skating at all, not sure what that means because even when he plays he skips morning skates.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

Not sure what to make of this.

CDS skating, but Murray isn't. I'm guessing that means Murray starts tonight.

Rust skated for a little bit then went off, i think that means hes playing because he only skated for a little bit.

Letang not skating at all, not sure what that means because even when he plays he skips morning skates.

Sounds like Murray will start and at least Rust is playing and maybe Letang...I doubt, as you said, that Letang would skate today if he was playing and he skated yesterday, so....

Reactions: cheesedanish87

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Reckon Letang will be back today?

Not sure. Him and Rust are close but Sully implied they’d had to be game ready . So unless they are perfect or close to it they won’t play. They aren’t going to let them “work through” it. Good plan.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Of course, he (Letang) could come back and just play his ass off, single handedly burying the Flyers. :naughty:

For those asking, we probably aren't going to know anything about the lineup until the 5:30 Sully presser.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
I've seen some people mention his actions when he was mic'd up. Just curious, what did he say/do?
Just running his mouth.

Jawing at Johnson after he got rocked by Patrick and then calling Geno a f***ing nerd for having ear muffs on. Running his mouth about Geno using his stick as a weapon...

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Just running his mouth.

Jawing at Johnson after he got rocked by Patrick and then calling Geno a ****ing nerd for having ear muffs on. Running his mouth about Geno using his stick as a weapon...

Oh, jeebus. Just typical trash talk. The way some made it seem he was threatening guys' families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad