GDT: #73 | Capitals at FLYERS | Sun., Mar. 18, 2018, 5:00 pm ET | NHLN-US, NBCSP, NBCSWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Been MIA this week, but this is a big test for Mrazek today.

Happy to see Lyon play with some confidence, but I do not trust how much space he leaves in the upper half of the net.

If Mrazek puts up another poor performance, I'd be inclined to ride Lyon, not because I want to, but because he's been more consistent. Consistency between the pipes is the only way the Flyers can hold off New Jersey and Columbus.

Reactions: Juicy Pop

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
After his pivot and then perfectly deflectable wrist shot that may have saved our season last night, how do you not put him on PP2?

Because there’s a clear second unit in place he is finding difficult to crack:

Lindblom/Plug
Patrick-TK-Not Sanheim
Provorov

Whether that’s Flip or Weal or even Manning when they decided to use 2 D for the first extended time, they’ve had so much success he is way down the depth chart. He also hasn’t had much success on the PP over his career.

Reactions: Rebels57

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
Well, at least I know one thing about Hak...if someone on D has a bad game, there's a good chance Manning could be back next game.

hayen

Apr 7, 2017
WRONG. INCORRECT. NEGATIVE. INACCURATE. FALSE. ERRONEOUS. FALLACIOUS. AND SO ON...
I hope your right but hmmm, no, not making a difference. We need more and he is not the answer. He may be part of it but not our answer. Just another pawn move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad