GDT: #73 | Capitals at FLYERS | Sun., Mar. 18, 2018, 5:00 pm ET | NHLN-US, NBCSP, NBCSWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
Last I heard Hak was “leaning that way”. I think it’s the right way to go. I’d go back to Lyon the following game if it wasn’t against the wings.

It's the reasonable approach to start Mrazek. Lyon has just found his groove but is far from an established starter and most likely can't handle it mentally.
Mrazek with all his flaws can be lights out when he is on and that might be a good situation to give it a try again.

Reactions: TheKingPin

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
Umm mods could you please check Boxcar's IP address, we should make sure his or her account was not compromised. Thanks.

Ha ha, nah, it's me. Look, I like the Mandog because he reminds me of myself back when I played as a teenager. Not the most talent, but I worked hard and got along great with my teammates, coaches, etc. I didn't pinch as much. I was definitely a true defensive D-man. I want the team to have one good final push and make the playoffs. If they are successful with Manning out of the lineup, so be it.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
It's the reasonable approach to start Mrazek. Lyon has just found his groove but is far from an established starter and most likely can't handle it mentally.
Mrazek with all his flaws can be lights out when he is on and that might be a good situation to give it a try again.

That’s how I feel. Not sure what his deal is regarding his consistency, but if he can be a back up to whatever starter we have that’s not bad. I would be surprised if he got a shutout or let up 7 goals. I’m thinking closer to a SO.

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
Ha ha, nah, it's me. Look, I like the Mandog because he reminds me of myself back when I played as a teenager. Not the most talent, but I worked hard and got along great with my teammates, coaches, etc. I didn't pinch as much. I was definitely a true defensive D-man. I want the team to have one good final push and make the playoffs. If they are successful with Manning out of the lineup, so be it.

Don't sell yourself so short.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Did you make the nhl? You and manning should have had the same career paths. Manning has been horrible for a long time now. He’s a good 7 D and I think they use him like that. I’d keep Hagg with Gudas if the pairing works to shelter him and amac. I’m so tired of the same pairing being out for almost all of the goals. Hak is so dumb.

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Sanheim has looked great. Should have been there from day one instead of Hagg. Keep him in the lineup, even if it means my guy gets the Cote suite. There, I said it...lol.

giphy.gif

(I don't think you're a pig, by the way.)

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
are they even aware the flyers are playing?? if so...they sound like highly insensitive, thoughtless and self serving people. BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!:laugh:
Well....it's family that are in from Ottawa and Colorado and I have not seen them in over 10 years. Sometimes I have to budge...lol.

Only the 2nd game missed this year....we won the last one!

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad