GDT: #73 | Capitals at FLYERS | Sun., Mar. 18, 2018, 5:00 pm ET | NHLN-US, NBCSP, NBCSWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frickley

why am i watching this
Apr 29, 2017
Pittsburgh
Hagg in. Manning out.

me rn
2ATWk.gif

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I’m going to guess it’s Hagg-Mac. That is a helluva 20 min shutdown duo against the Caps. Then Sanheim-Gudas nicely slotted in at 3.

Also, I’m happy Sanheim got the nod over Manning. That bodes well. But also it was timed nicely since Sanheim could not be scratched after last game. So, Brandon had to fall on the sword for Hak to get his top 4 Hagger back. It might be a slight downgrade all things considered but at least Sanheim is in! NOW PUT HIM ON PP2, YOU f***ING IDIOTS.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I’m going to guess it’s Hagg-Mac. That is a helluva 20 min shutdown duo against the Caps. Then Sanheim-Gudas nicely slotted in at 3.

Also, I’m happy Sanheim got the nod over Manning. That bodes well. But also it was timed nicely since Sanheim could not be scratched after last game. So, Brandon had to fall on the sword for Hak to get his top 4 Hagger back. It might be a slight downgrade all things considered but at least Sanheim is in! NOW PUT HIM ON PP2, YOU ****ING IDIOTS.

After his pivot and then perfectly deflectable wrist shot that may have saved our season last night, how do you not put him on PP2?

Last edited:

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Is this real lige? I can't believe...

BTW, I hope that Sanheim with Gudas and AMac with Hagg.

Then:
Provy-Ghost about 23TOI
Sanheim-Gudas about 20TOI
Hagg-AMac about 17TOI

It would be ideal life for us.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
It's time for Hak & Hex to cut the crap regarding #6. No more yo-yo BS. He's in the lineup and stays there no matter what.

I don't give a f*** if he takes a penalty or has a turnover. He plays the next shift and he plays the next game. And it stays like that forever. Manpuke and Oduya don't even get there existence acknowledged unless there is an injury.

Nolan Patrick was the worst f***ing forward on the team. Fast forward a couple months and he's practically the best forward on the team. You stick with with high upside kids no matter what.

With that said, unfortunately Hak is still a stubborn, stupid motherf***er. His fetish for veteran old-style, gritty, skill deficient, defensive defensemen shows no bounds. #6 could find himself back in purgatory next game for no reason once again. Never underestimate Hak's ineptitude.

hayen

Apr 7, 2017
Lehtera hasn't gotten the job done in my opinion. And Lindblom hasnt made a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad