GDT: #72 | Red Wings at Flyers | March 25, 2023 | 1:00 PM | NBCSP, BSDET, ESPN+, 97.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Comcast won't let me use the legal stream they give me for the game unless I'm in my own house. I have to use technical deception to use the stream I pay them to have. And they wonder why people use other methods.
I've watched at least sixty games this year. Most that I've missed are due to blackouts. This team isn't remotely good enough to justify doing effort to watch

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
@JojoTheWhale actually I bet on Comcast's part, that's to make sure you aren't actually streaming the thing to a whole bar. Pretty sure cable charges a lot more for feeds in bars.

I've been in at least been in a couple bars in DC with apartments above them, where the bar just made an arrangement with the tenant above them to run their cable down to the bar.

Sometimes the charge for PPVs in bars is so insanely high you can't go see them anywhere, so the trick to see PPV on the cheap is to go to one of those bars.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
@JojoTheWhale actually I bet on Comcast's part, that's to make sure you aren't actually streaming the thing to a whole bar. Pretty sure cable charges a lot more for feeds in bars.

I've been in at least been in a couple bars in DC with apartments above them, where the bar just made an arrangement with the tenant above them to run their cable down to the bar.

Sometimes the charge for PPVs in bars is so insanely high you can't go see them anywhere, so the trick to see PPV on the cheap is to go to one of those bars.

Don't make excuses for them, deadhead.

Columbus Hockey Dad

Oct 30, 2018
The thing is, outside of asking the players to dog it, what can they really do? The vets are getting less minutes and other teams are coming in with dogshit effort against us. What can you do?

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
51BE6F52-1208-45A4-B1D0-73FDC1AFEB26.png

Does this dickhead ever smile? Everything about his mannerisms tells me he wants off the team as much as most of his teammates.

Reactions: Kelmitchell2

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
The thing is, outside of asking the players to dog it, what can they really do? The vets are getting less minutes and other teams are coming in with dogshit effort against us. What can you do?

It’s up to management and the team to sell off assets, which they failed to do. Everyone knows guys will continue to play for pride and for contracts. No one likes losing.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
Detroit commentary mistakenly called Tippett "DeAngelo" after Sanheim and York had just touched the puck... and I almost believed it was true that the Flyers had three defensemen on the ice at 5-on-5 on purpose. :laugh:
These guys are just reminiscing of the days of old fight club hockey, and are hardly talking about the game that's being played lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad