Post-Game Talk: #72 | Ducks at FLYERS | Saturday, Apr. 9, 2022 | 7:30 pm ET | NBCSP, KCOP-13

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
R.b0814beb723e4cfa435d8a7068ccc1a4

GDT: - #72 | Ducks at FLYERS | Saturday, Apr. 9, 2022 | 7:30 pm ET | NBCSP, KCOP-13

Last edited:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Nothing says "rebuilding around the youth and getting younger" like playing Thompson 12 minutes a night every night
I just watched the hilights and heard Jones say how Thompson has made a difference since his return....then 2 seconds later the Ducks score.

Such a difference

Also, a PGT with 21 posts.....wow...this team has crushed us.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I just watched the hilights and heard Jones say how Thompson has made a difference since his return....then 2 seconds later the Ducks score.

Such a difference

Also, a PGT with 21 posts.....wow...this team has crushed us.

Yeah, last game he was credited with making a goal happen. Dude had nothing at all to do with it, which is probably why it happened

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
The most infuriating thing about TK has got to be his ill-timed chip passes through the neutral zone In heavy traffic. Almost always results in a turnover.

Reactions: bobbythebrain

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
The most infuriating thing about TK has got to be his ill-timed chip passes through the neutral zone In heavy traffic. Almost always results in a turnover.
It's why I find it funny that the same people who love TK rag on Tippett's lack of hockey IQ.

Actually, the two are similar in many ways, both rely on their speed, Tippett is bigger and thus more physical, TK's a better passer though Tippett is better than advertised, both go hot and cold as shooters. TK has better ice sense but makes more stupid plays (i.e. passes in traffic and forcing passes when he should shoot).

They're both solid wings but need a good center to set them up and CYA for them defensively.

Atkinson is a veteran version, more reliable scorer, not as physical and drifts on defense at times.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad