sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
BOOOOOOOOOO
1711513886333.gif

Reactions: Static

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Celbrini and gauthier on the ducks won't fix this issue either. This is a system problem. Needs serious addressing.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Our 10th time being shutout offensively. We had only five last season.

Our 4th time being shutout offensively since the TDL. We had only been shutout once after the TDL last season.

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Curious if we had a full practice yesterday or before the game b/c we looked like we had no energy after the first five minutes.

To be fair, teams play like a full 2 periods of good energy hockey on night 2 of back to backs. I don't think a full practice should matter

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
To be fair, teams play like a full 2 periods of good energy hockey on night 2 of back to backs. I don't think a full practice should matter

You don't recall Cronin making the team do a full practice in the AM, fly out to their destination, and then play an actual game all within the same day.

There has to be a reason why we looked good in the past two games and everyone looked lethargic in this game. My thought is we might be fatigued because we played Sunday, maybe did a full practice yesterday, and then play today. That's three consecutive days in a row of pushing the body - which is more than two back-to-back games. We are lacking energy and it might be we're being pushed too much. It's that or Cronin has lost the team... maybe both.

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
You don't recall Cronin making the team do a full practice in the AM, fly out to their destination, and then play an actual game all within the same day.

There has to be a reason why we looked good in the past two games and everyone looked lethargic in this game. My thought is we might be fatigued because we played Sunday, maybe did a full practice yesterday, and then play today. That's three consecutive days in a row of pushing the body - which is more than two back-to-back games. We are lacking energy and it might be we're being pushed too much. It's that or Cronin has lost the team... maybe both.

Yeah, maybe. Would be interesting to know if that happened. I could see 3 days straight or morning fulls causing lag ass

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Woke up happy and wanted to see the game. Was pissed off our provider seems to be skipping around 70% of Ducks games. Went in to check the score... 12 SOG yeeeeeeeeeeeesh. Wtf?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad