Post-Game Talk: #7 - Sharks @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupWindow

Jul 9, 2015
Great all around effort tonight.

We all knew this game was coming because Hank wasn't in net and for whatever f***ing reason they play better. Probably because they know Hank will bail them out.

He gets paid to do so.

All part of the gameplan.

The same type of gameplan where hall of fame cornerbacks don't get any safety help over the top. Whereas average corners do get help over the top.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Of course Raanta would get the SO despite how ridiculous Henrik has been so far this season.

Like Fast and Stalberg getting goals after flubbing shots and Nash with a great shot and Kreider one timing a shot hit posts. Best to take what you can get.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Great 60 min effort from all the boys tonight. Nash played probably his best game to date. Although I feel like I barely noticed Brassard at all. Not gonna complain though as the team played great. Awesome debut for Raanta. Can we get Hank a shutout please?

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Mostly everyone played well, but Staal turned back the clock tonight. He looked like pre-eye injury Staal

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Sharks were missing two huge pieces in Martin and Couture, but that doesn't take much away from that effort. Hayes needs to calm down, loosen his grip a bit. Kreider and Nash...when they start scoring those top two lines could be more lethal than last year. They're much better equipped to spend time in the O-zone and score off the cycle, which they both did tonight (one PP).

McDonagh is a different player apart from Girardi.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Mostly everyone played well, but Staal turned back the clock tonight. He looked like pre-eye injury Staal

He had moments, but I didn't think he was at that level tonight. Hopefully this is a building block game for him, sometimes confidence can go a long way.

Wolfy*

Chemistry between Zucc and Nash, that's great. Stepan or Brass in the middle, that line will be dangerous. I think Zucc will have an excellent season :)

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
It's crazy that a backup goalie and a putrid defense can shutout a great offense

Any given Sunday

Yeah because one good game makes up for 5 putrid ones. Girardi is still a disaster.

What's crazy is that you think the games Henrik played were exactly like this one and he and Raanta made the same saves. :help:

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
10/19/2014: Sharks @ Rangers. Rangers win 0-4
10/19/2015: Sharks @ Rangers. Rangers win 0-4

enhanced-buzz-26781-1398177437-5.jpg

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Best game of the year, by a mile, in my opinion. Solid defense, a lot of generated goal scoring opportunities. Very happy with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad