7 Round 2006 NHL Entry Mock Draft - Drafting Thread.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Good job keeping this going during the (Canaidan) long weekend.I have updated the front page now.

Anaheim (dabobcan) is up and has until 6:15 pm est.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Lets keep this thing going guys. Slowing down that last couple days after a good weekend run. Don't forget to Private Message the next GM to let him know he is up.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
With the 111th pick in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft, the New York Rangers proudly select, of the Cleveland Barons of the NAHL, Rocky River, Ohio forward Carter Camper.

Carter was formerly considered a top prospect for the draft but has been somewhat forgotten as time went on, even though he's been extremely impressive playing in the NAHL. He's a tremendous offensive talent with a great shot. He can take a hit, but does need to build up his strength further if he hopes to be an effective player at the NHL level.

Filled with LOADS of potential, Carter is a calculated risk that any team should be willing to take. Reminds me a bit of Nigel Dawes. Small guy who wasn't the strongest guy in his draft class. Hopefully he, like Dawes did, continues to get stronger on the puck.

He's committed to Miami (Ohio) college for the 2006-2007 season.

[IMAGE]http://www.clevelandbarons.com/Junior/roster/Camper.jpg[/IMAGE]

The Philadelphia Flyers are now on the clock.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Since Calgary (Saprykin) hasn't shown up and his 12 hours is gone by.

:flames select from U-18 USD G Joe Palmer.

Saprykin let me know if you are still in or I will pick for Calgary form now on.

Phoenix is now up.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
X-SHARKIE said:
Relax, I wasn't on HF at the time, my bad.

Sharks select Robin Fingren of Sweden.

If I can't select him, we select Ryan Turek of Omaha.

Good pick at this stage in the draft. Figren is going to be a good scoring winger in a couple years. I was eyeing him for my 5th (like he would have been around by then) rounder.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Phoenix (ATG) was on HFboards last night but didn't open his PM and didn't look at the mock. Phoenix (ATG) has not picked within the 12 hour time period. I need to know if both "Alexander The Great" as well as "Saprykin" are still drafting and just missed these picks or are out all together. No answer will be assumed that they are out.

:coyotes select from Owen Sound of the OHL, D Theo Peckham (suprised he is still here.)

Nashville (poxgazila) is now on the clock.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Cup4Wings said:
Phoenix (ATG) was on HFboards last night but didn't open his PM and didn't look at the mock. Phoenix (ATG) has not picked within the 12 hour time period. I need to know if both "Alexander The Great" as well as "Saprykin" are still drafting and just missed these picks or are out all together. No answer will be assumed that they are out.

:coyotes select from Owen Sound of the OHL, D Theo Peckham (suprised he is still here.)

Nashville (poxgazila) is now on the clock.

Sorry my bad, just opened it. Good pick to :handclap:

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
The carolina hurricanes are proud to select LW Constantin Braun from Germany!

Dallas and Chaos is now on the clock !

edit: change pick

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Amphitryon said:
Already picked in the 2nd round
oh ..I used search on the webpage and it's miswritten belesky in the 2nd round .. oh thank you ! i'll make another pick !

Constantin Braun is my new pick !

Last edited:

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Dallas Stars select goaltender Niko Hovinen. Had to pick a goalie sometime, and the Stars always take a Finn, so I fill both with one pick.

Ottawa(filly_canadiens) is on the clock.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad