GDT: #7| New York Islanders @ San Jose Sharks | October 20th | 10:30 PM | F/L 4-1

Jester9881

May 16, 2006
Long Island NY

Hunn

Feb 23, 2017
Not hate, it is just consistency that may never come with him, he is a 6/7, and he is not better than Pelech, I don't get the hate on Pelech I guess
I hate Pelech. He is at his ceiling. He won't be better (despite being almost 2 years younger than Mayfield). He should be traded ASAP if not in the last off-season.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Lehner was awesome last night, regardless of the score. Even the goals he gave up he made multiple saves before that that should have gone in.

Yeah, I forgot to mention him. I think I did in my longer post. He was solid.

aronjudge11

Jul 2, 2017
Many people hate Wang but without him the islanders would have left NY a long time ago
What's worse? Have a owner buy a team, make a joke of it for 20 years, run it like a college frat house, or just have the team move and find a new hobby or new team?

nystromshairstylist

Dec 13, 2009
Lehner was awesome last night, regardless of the score. Even the goals he gave up he made multiple saves before that that should have gone in.

I really like Lehner, but I fear that we suck so bad he will be wasting a few years on our crap team until they can get some better players and be competitive.

He's one of the best, if not the best G we've had since Hrudey/Melanson.

aronjudge11

Jul 2, 2017
Osgood the best goalie since Hrudey. DIPIETRO to me wasn't impressive. Give any NHL goalie that amount of playing time he will have a couple good years. Even greis. I thought Halak was better than DP, who would of been off the isles five years sooner with a normal owner. Most posters on here seem to be 25 to 33 so DP was "the guy" to them...so he's looked at in a better way than fans who have seen more years.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Osgood the best goalie since Hrudey. DIPIETRO to me wasn't impressive. Give any NHL goalie that amount of playing time he will have a couple good years. Even greis. I thought Halak was better than DP, who would of been off the isles five years sooner with a normal owner. Most posters on here seem to be 25 to 33 so DP was "the guy" to them...so he's looked at in a better way than fans who have seen more years.

Before his injuries, DP was a top 10, all star goalie, primed to have a very good career. He was raw to start, but after some tweaks he was the best goalie we’ve had since the 90’s. I think he would have improved w age too.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad