GDT: #7| New York Islanders @ San Jose Sharks | October 20th | 10:30 PM | F/L 4-1

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
One positive I take from this game is this team wont be pushed around by anyone anymore. I would have gladly given that bad loss to really see someone tune up Kane and Burns.

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
Well the Mayfield turnover changed this game badly, and Mayfield, HIckey and Pulock were terrible all night.

That being said, the Sharks are loaded on the blue line and they are going to win 60 games this year, it is crazy that Burns, Karlsson and Vlasic are on the same team.

Positives tonight if any

Nelson - it is October, so not really encouraging but he looked good
Pelech - was out best dman on the night
Toughness - if we suit Johnston over do nothing Kuhnackl, I think we would have had a line brawl, but still we take no crap these days

Bad

The defense was porous
Barzal is struggling trying to do too much, he will have a big night against the Panthers, finally we get to play a bad team
Kuhnackl is not very good
Refs were not calling a fair game, started with the non call of interference on Filppula

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
It won’t happen but I’d be fine with Nick Leddy taking a seat on Wednesday night. He’s brutal.

I agree, will never happen but really the only thing that Leddy brings that is above average is his skating ability and he is not using it at all. He's been abysmal in his own zone for over a year and I can't see Trotz putting up with that for a full season.

Get him off the PP1, Barzy is the puck handler so he brings nothing else, at least Pulock has that shot.

Reactions: IslandersGER

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad