7 Game series right now Leafs vs Bruins

Leafs vs Boston

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
The Pooh Bears. I think the Quarterfinals are going to be damn fun this year though.

If the playoffs ended right now..

Toronto vs Boston
Philly vs Pittsburgh

Those are the two biggest series I want to happen. Then add in teams like TB, Washington, Nashville, Vegas, Winny. It'll be a good one this season.

Reactions: dukeofjive

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
that's true. the problem with that is I don't think the Flyers are even close to Pittsburgh but I guess we'll have to see. this is shaping up to be a hell of a postseason

The Flyers always play the Penguins tough though. That would be an epic series.

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
Bruins. Regular season series doesn't matter much when it comes playoff time. Totally different game, and the Bruins would probably handle them in 6 or less.

Jyrki Lumme

Generational User
Mar 5, 2014
Honestly I think whoever got home ice advantage takes it. If Boston can control the matchup, they can shutdown Matthews. Only way we'd stand a chance then is if Kadri+Marner can produce in our away games. I wouldn't be shocked if the series went 7 games and the home team won each game.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
It's close enough that i wouldn't be comfortable betting(or voting) on either.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
7 games. Coin flip. Funny, for the Atlantic being the worst division, it might have the most brutal path to the conference finals, central included.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Leafs fan voted Bruins.

I don't trust this team defensively when faced up against top end teams in a long series.
I also can't trust that when Bergeron silences Matthews, that our secondary scoring can be relied upon. They're just all over the place - red hot or ice cold.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
It will go 7 games imo. Either team can win. Both have great talent and come playoffs it will not be a easy series. Will be entertaining that's for sure.

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
Hockey is hockey, so bounces will happen, but being out shot and hemmed in their own zone game after game is going to wear on the Leafs in a 4-7 game series.

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Voted Leafs but it could go either way, I think Boston would be the slight favorites right now with home-ice.

The only injustice is that both of these teams have to play in the 1st round in the first place. Right now, both are top 6 teams in the league, top 3 in the conference.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Hockey is hockey, so bounces will happen, but being out shot and hemmed in their own zone game after game is going to wear on the Leafs in a 4-7 game series.

have you seen more than 2-3 leafs game this year?

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Toronto is more hot and cold whereas Boston is very consistent - biggest difference IMO

yeah because boston not losing in like 19 games then losing to toronto then a lotto sabres team defines consistency

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad