7 Game series right now Leafs vs Bruins

Leafs vs Boston

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Leafs and if you want to take into account the regular season they have won 7/8 games against the Bruins.

Now just in case any Bruins fans bring up Auston Matthews playing in the 1 game against them this season the Leafs lost, last season Matthews played in all 4 wins against the Bruins during the 2016-2017 season.

Reactions: Voight

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Leafs and if you want to take into account the regular season they have won 7/8 games against the Bruins.

Now just in case any Bruins fans bring up Auston Matthews playing in the 1 game against them this season the Leafs lost, last season Matthews played in all 4 wins against the Bruins during the 2016-2017 season.

None of this matters or make any difference whatsoever if they face off in the playoffs.

I do pick Leafs too though.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
the team that has been more consistent most of the year

st Louis dominated the jets a few games ago and look at what happened last night

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I'd pick Boston due to home ice advantage.

That feels like a huge deal in this series.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Leafs fan voting Bruins. Would be a good series though, 6-7 games.

The only east team I take over the Bruins in a series at the moment is Pittsburgh. However that could change based on the Bolts (and Sens) deadline plans.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Varcus

Dec 3, 2015
It should go 6 or 7 and Hopefully a good series. It would be nice if we both won a cup within the next few years. I know that would suck as some Leaf fans would be even more intolerable but the reactions of rival fans would make it worth it.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
the arlantic is turning into one hell of a battle. the metro is a battle for a playoff spot, with 8 average teams. the Atlantic is m9re of a battle, but for the top. it's a real bloodbath shall we say. :sarcasm:

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
this would probably be the best series of the first round, if not the entire playoffs. Two very good teams with a history backed by some of the most passionate fans in the world.

Reactions: Ladyfan

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
this would probably be the best series of the first round, if not the entire playoffs. Two very good teams with a history backed by some of the most passionate fans in the world.

Believe me, I'm looking forward to it, but a potential Flyers - Pens series has me drooling as well.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad