16_zpsa1f720d7.jpg

17_zps6d203547.jpg
18_zpsfac1eed6.jpg

19_zps6a67bf8b.jpg
20_zps91f56df8.jpg

USEFUL LINKS

Radio Links - NYI
Previews NHL.com, Yahoo

I will update lines as they become available tomorrow, there will be no updates after 5PM tomorrow as I will be heading to the game

Last edited:

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee
Cool GDT!

Ok, I know this is negative but I wouldn't not be surprised with yet another loss. The terrible goaltending of Dubnyk/Labarbera may make people think this is in the bag, but I fear the talented forwards that Edmonton has will shred out D

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
Great job bvon44, a little bit of a retro look that looks nice. Each GDT is different with its own distictive style.
We have some creative designers here.

xIsle

Oct 24, 2006
Montreal
Wow! Great Job!! :handclap:

For the line-up tomorrow I would like to see this :

M. Moulson - J. Tavares - J. Bailey
M. Grabner - F. Nielsen - C. Clutterbuck
P.M. Bouchard - B. Nelson - K. Okposo
M. Martin - C. Cizikas - C. McDonald

A. MacDonald - T. Hamonic
L. Visnovsky - T. Hickey
B. Strait - M. Donovan

Scratch : P. Regin, E. Boulton and M. Carkner.

Not sure what is the plan with Brock Nelson. Is he going to play center at all this year? I would try it and I hope Capuano does.

bvon44

Jul 3, 2006
Long Island
Thanks for the compliments guys! This will be my first time at the barn since Game 3, hoping for a nice win tomorrow! Also, if anybody would like to use the card images as their avatars, I'd be glad to post them for you.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
outstanding GDT, excellent job by all of leaders :)

Going to game tomorrow, damnit I wanna believe but so down after last night I really have very little faith that they can play the way they did late last year. Don't wanna think of this as a must win but we need to start hitting our groove. This team seems to either play up or down to the competition.

This should be an easy one but clearly nothing is easy for this team. Hopefully Cappy is working on defense clearing drills :cry: and we won't have a repeat of Tuesday.

GO ISLES !!

Words Of Wisdom

Truth Speaker
Oct 20, 2011
Long Island.
I'm really excited for this game. Edmonton has always been my second favorite team so to speak. Never ever root for them above the Islanders, but always support them. I may get last minute tickets for this one. Seats are so cheap, they really are. It's gonna be exciting seeing all those young Edmonton players. But, we really need a win here. Need to snap out of this funk.
Let's go Isles!
Oh by the way, awesome GDT!

stranger34

Mar 6, 2007
Nassau County

A. MacDonald - T. Hamonic
L. Visnovsky - T. Hickey
B. Strait - M. Donovan

Scratch : P. Regin, E. Boulton and M. Carkner.

Not sure what is the plan with Brock Nelson. Is he going to play center at all this year? I would try it and I hope Capuano does.

One can only wish! I love those lines

RMimagery

Jul 22, 2006

Also love these lines. With Grabner/Moulson and Clutterbuck/Okposo interchangeable.

Ideally sit PMB until he shows me more and have the 3rd as Nelson - Regin - Clutterbuck/Okposo

crashthenet

Jul 9, 2004
Hockey Falls
Thanks for the compliments guys! This will be my first time at the barn since Game 3, hoping for a nice win tomorrow! Also, if anybody would like to use the card images as their avatars, I'd be glad to post them for you.

Love the GDT.

Must be better in our own zone to win.

Captain Catatomic

SuprstitionCondition
Jun 25, 2013
Should be a fun game to watch. Hall has a history with Hamonic and Clutterbuck. These two teams usually play wide open games. I'll be watching with my Jalepeno popcorn, and don't care who wins, but the Isles should be able to take this one, as the Oilers goalies are made of swiss cheese.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
need to stick to our "game plan" (whatever it is) and not try to run and gun with these guys

My thoughts exactly. There is too much high end skill on the that Oilers roster, for the isles to have a run and gun game.

With all the knocks Dubynk(sp) has taken this season, he held the high powered Pens to 3 goals and kept his team the game. Let's not underestimate the Oilers D or goaltending.

Let's go Isles.

simbo042

Apr 24, 2013
Newcastle, UK

Great job on the GDT, love the theme!

Could you post the card images up for avatars? Wouldn't want your work to go to waste, and mine needs updating!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad