GDT: 7 // Coyotes @ Flyers // What The Hell Is Going On? edition

BigJCaRoach

I howl
Sponsor
Oct 5, 2005
The Desert
Schenn on his stomach, doing nothing but the doggie paddle as they score.

Dead horse. Same record. I know. I don't care for him. Or the Goli signing.

2points woo hoo

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
This game was freaken bonkers. I'm not even going to comment on the good or bad, whatever. We won.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Fun game. A series vs. Philly would be incredible.

Worst display of reffing I've seen in all my years of watching hockey. If you have to check-in with Toronto 3+ times, maybe you're in the wrong line of work.

<3 Chychrun

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Last 10+ minutes no Chychrun and no Stone. Might need to call up a d-man....who? Z?

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Fun game. A series vs. Philly would be incredible.

Worst display of reffing I've seen in all my years of watching hockey. If you have to check-in with Toronto 3+ times, maybe you're in the wrong line of work.

<3 Chychrun

I don't blame the officials; it's a stupid system. First, they go to the headset to determine the call on the ice? Then Philly challenges, so back to the headset. Can't they just go to the headset once?

Last edited:

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
A real team-building win - the sort of game that is important in a season.

Team has looked a lot better throughout, just too much time on the PK (also due to some weak ref calls).

Domingue concede 4 goals but he was thoroughly excellent - reassuring.

I hope Stone is not too seriously injured; he was finding his rhythm out there.

Loved the work by Dvorak on White's goal. Chychrun showing another great trait of character - he probably cemented his place with the team for the rest of the year.

Duke was electric at times, Domi with some nice plays too. Promising.

Doan struggling big time

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
I know Chychrun is only 18, but the belt looks a little big.

Priceless_Better_feeling_than_winning_the_belt_This_girl_has_my_heart_Anthony_Pettis_Instagram_Post_September_1-20509.jpg

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I hope Doan doesn't try and stay beyond his expiration date. He needs to go out on top.

It's the same story. Questionable usage.
Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of Doan the player. Never have been, BUT I'd sign him to one year deals until he's 60 if that's what he wanted. He sort of earned his right to write his own story, imo.

Unfortunately, he'd still be getting 15+ minutes a night under this coach at 60yoa ;) #veterandependable #goodguy

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
It's the same story. Questionable usage.
Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of Doan the player. Never have been, BUT I'd sign him to one year deals until he's 60 if that's what he wanted. He sort of earned his right to write his own story, imo.

Unfortunately, he'd still be getting 15+ minutes a night under this coach at 60yoa ;) #veterandependable #goodguy

TOI is earned on this team mister!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad