GDT: #7 - 10/26/16 | bruins @ RANGERS | 8:00 - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Staal trying to play offense is not only awkward in a hockey sense but genuinely just in a motor skill and body movement kind of a sense.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
It literally is. He's the worst defensive player on this team. He's amazing offensively and atrocious defensively. I love the guy and I love the signing, but I'm not naive enough to think that he's anything better than awful defensively.

"worst defensive player" =/= "he's the worst in the defensive zone"

SRTtoZ

Apr 3, 2010
New York, NY
Not only did the offense die on his stick but he lost control of the puck and got caught behind defensively leading to an odd man rush.

iamitter

Thornton's Hen
May 19, 2011
NYC
Our offense is electric. If we could add Trouba for Miller+, we would still be a flawed team, but would be incredibly dangerous.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
In the defensive zone? Roughly everything. In the neutral zone? Roughly everything. I'd likely give Pirri the edge at keeping the puck in play in the offensive zone if he was somewhere near the point.

This is comical. Trying to argue that Brandon ****ing Pirri is somehow better defensively than an actual defenseman. Even if it's Girardi. I feel like this is the Twilight Zone.

Well, there's the issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad