GDT: #7 - 10/19/13 | New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
I mean this is pathetic. Maybe getting embarrassed by the devils will speed up the panic process.

GFiP*

Lol I'm so glad I didn't buy tickets for this game, knew the rangers wouldn't show up. Losing to this horrendous devils team is inexcusable.

Josh3217

May 30, 2013
MZA is awful, idk why people were so in favor of bringing him back. Not good enough for the top six, and not built for the bottom six. Way too small. Awful goal by Hank too.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I would honestly be more comfortable with Schneider in net right now. I have ZERO confidence in Lundqvist now. He sucks right now real bad.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
what the heck was that????!!!!! henk has GOT to stop that, it was not that fast....

i will say this, this is how the Devils have played most of their games, they go up 2 or 3 goals and then the opposing team comes all the way back. So it's time to see what character the Rangers have with being down in a game, since they seem to have their system mostly figured out. i miss cally.

Also, Richards-Brassard looks awful with Pyatt on the line, swap Pyatt with Fast in the intermission and it will look better, can't look much worse.

Championship*

Championship said:
What a jinx with that title

Said it in the "pre-game thread", and look at that! Right on schedule.

HFBoards, you never fail me. Should have put a bet in on this game the minute that thread went up.

SRTtoZ

Apr 3, 2010
New York, NY
If we were gonna win this game it was gonna be from defense and goaltending. Hoping we will score 3+ Goals with this lineup is stretching it.

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
Gotta get one before the end of the period. An 0-4-3 Devils team will get stronger the longer they play with the lead.

*Bob Richards*

Hank is by far my favorite player on this team but that goal was ****in' bogus, man.

What the hell, Hank?

mgftp

Oct 24, 2011
No game for me in upstate NY, got two feeds for the Islander game, and one for the Sabers.

I can't stand this BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad