Fantasy Sports: 6th Annual Flyers WJC fantasy draft pool: Denominator is the 2018/19 Champion!

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
I apologize in advance if I respond slowly. Feel free to give me a short leash and jump me if needed. This will be a tough week for me to draft. I am online most when I'm at work...and I'm only working 2.5 days this week before a minor surgical procedure on Thurs.

If anyone else posts that they are interested before my pick, I'm willing to drop out for a more attentive player.

Are any of you board regulars interested in this spot?

@Curufinwe @Striiker @LegionOfDoom91 @Magua @JojoTheWhale @Tripod @FlyerNutter @Beef Invictus @bennysflyers16 @Angry Hockey Dad @Rebels57

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
I'll take Zadina if I can still pick? Sorry I took so long...internet/cable/phone/EVERYTHING was down for a day.

P.S. Looked like 7 hours to me :)

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
I'll take Zadina if I can still pick? Sorry I took so long...internet/cable/phone/EVERYTHING was down for a day.

P.S. Looked like 7 hours to me :)

Well, I'm counting that the clock for the next pick starts right after 12 hours have gone. So yes, it was 7 hours after I sent the PM, that is true, but more than 12 hours after the clock started.

Anyone can send a PM after the 12 hours is up - seeing as I'm in Sweden we can save some time if everyone can participate in the clock enforcement. Or I can make @Stizzle my deputy sheriff.

I hope this clarifies how things are operated.

Regardless, Zadina is yours. :thumbu:

Reactions: Morinisbear

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
Well, I'm counting that the clock for the next pick starts right after 12 hours have gone. So yes, it was 7 hours after I sent the PM, that is true, but more than 12 hours after the clock started.

Anyone can send a PM after the 12 hours is up - seeing as I'm in Sweden we can save some time if everyone can participate in the clock enforcement. Or I can make @Stizzle my deputy sheriff.

I hope this clarifies how things are operated.

Regardless, Zadina is yours. :thumbu:
Love you

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Sorry guys. Ty Smith and Rasmus Kupari.

(I had back to back picks so aren't I still on the clock for one ;))

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad