Prospect Info: #69(nice)OA - Hurricanes select LHD Alexander Nikishin (Spartak - KHL)

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
So yeah, theres nothing to prove in this league anymore, I think we propose a trade.

Carolina gets Nikishin

SKA gets a TopGolf

I am convinced this is fair. Therefore on behalf of both parties I accept. Nikishin can room with Svech for a little while.

I just solved any potential problems. I hope to get a thank you basket for this.
There are folks on this forum that would send them Orlov in return for Nikishin.

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
Highlights of the game here with more snippets of him in various in game situations….

He does seem to move the puck quick or get the shot off quick (and it gets through to the net a lot not just in this video but a lot of his highlights) from the top of the umbrella at the center of the blueline..

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
So yeah, theres nothing to prove in this league anymore, I think we propose a trade.

Carolina gets Nikishin

SKA gets a TopGolf

I am convinced this is fair. Therefore on behalf of both parties I accept. Nikishin can room with Svech for a little while.

I just solved any potential problems. I hope to get a thank you basket for this.

I mean I'd make that trade, cause I wanna win a cup. But Dundon owning 25% of that 2.63 billion dollar Top Golf evaluation would likely say otherwise.

Almost 40 mins of toi

Who needs a 3rd defensive pairing, when he can play 40 minutes haha.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Trouba?
Huh?
Say whaaat?

That is a good old fashioned hip check. He telegraphed it and Silayev made that into what it was.

I love that Nikishin still tries to use a classic hip check.

There was nothing "Trouba-like" in that hit whatsoever.
Yea that was some dumbassery by the forward who suddenly decided to try and shift around him without having space to complete the maneuver

Reactions: htdoc and DaveG

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Trouba?
Huh?
Say whaaat?

That is a good old fashioned hip check. He telegraphed it and Silayev made that into what it was.

I love that Nikishin still tries to use a classic hip check.

There was nothing "Trouba-like" in that hit whatsoever.

Pretty sure Trouba's thrown a few in his day, and pretty sure Nikishin's thrown a couple of earth shattering body checks as well.

Point was, a guy that folks need to watch out around and might get a call or two from DOPS.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad