GDT: #68 | Maple Leafs @ Oilers | "Playoffs Impossible or Destiny?" | Mar 9 | 5:00 PM | CBC/SN

Which is more likely to happen this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Need to be physical with these punks and pound their defense all night. Marty Marincin will crack.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Well, they are missing Gardiner and Dermott in fairness to them. Still not a good enough defense to beat the Bruins and Lightning.
But Toronto fans will say he’s the reason they lose half the time. Is he one of your top 3 d or does he suck? Make up your mind leaf fans.

Oct 15, 2008
d23e784a14c72bee02bbf180116a4e32--funny-fails-maple-leaves.jpg.cf.jpg

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
I'm hoping the Oil show 100% effort right from the beginning! Want to see some playoff - Kasassian too..

Go Oilers!

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Early GDT...

GDT poll...

No bounce.gif...

We're just missing some awful tunes haha.

(I actually approve of these "good luck charm GDTs." Winning changes everything.)

giphy.gif

The Oilers have been doing okay as of late, but it's been a rough week for me... My dog passed away on Tuesday... This is the second time I've lost a pupper, but it never gets easier. She was such a great friend and a big part of my entire adult life. Wish I was there for her more often as she was always there for me. 2018 was not a good year for me.

I hope we stomp the Leafs tomorrow.
Sorry to hear this my friend. I've been lucky I guess as all my pets have lived to old age. The hardest pet loss I ever endured is a dog I had from age 7 to age 23 and so it was there through all the changes. That dog was with me through more stuff than anybody could be and like a close brother that doesn't fight or argue with you.

Reactions: The Batman

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
Oilers can't handle the Leafs speed

they are down a couple of d-men so we have to expose that...plus quiet the insufferable Leaf fans in attendance
1967...never forget!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad