GDT: #68 | Maple Leafs @ Oilers | "Playoffs Impossible or Destiny?" | Mar 9 | 5:00 PM | CBC/SN

Which is more likely to happen this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

randomrob7

Aug 30, 2013
at stage 4 there is no fight, only palliative care.
Depends on a bunch of variables, but obviously his chances aren't good.

“Just like 50,000 other people in the United States each year, this week I was diagnosed with stage IV pancreatic cancer,” the Jeopardy! host, 78, announced in a YouTube video on Wednesday, March 6. “Now, normally the prognosis for this is not very encouraging, but I’m gonna fight this and I’m gonna keep working and with the love and support of my family and friends and with the help of your prayers also, I plan to beat the low survival rate statistics for this disease.”

Alex Trebek Diagnosed With Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer

Reactions: Mav3rick07

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
Early GDT...

GDT poll...

No bounce.gif...

We're just missing some awful tunes haha.

(I actually approve of these "good luck charm GDTs." Winning changes everything.)

giphy.gif

The Oilers have been doing okay as of late, but it's been a rough week for me... My dog passed away on Tuesday... This is the second time I've lost a pupper, but it never gets easier. She was such a great friend and a big part of my entire adult life. Wish I was there for her more often as she was always there for me. 2018 was not a good year for me.

I hope we stomp the Leafs tomorrow.

SpoolCat

Mar 1, 2016
Such crap this game is at 5. When we go out east we have to play at weird times why shouldn't they, when they come here? Besides I work till 6 so the game will be over by the time I get home

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Such crap this game is at 5. When we go out east we have to play at weird times why shouldn't they, when they come here? Besides I work till 6 so the game will be over by the time I get home

Because Toronto is the center of the universe

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
Early GDT...

GDT poll...

No bounce.gif...

We're just missing some awful tunes haha.

(I actually approve of these "good luck charm GDTs." Winning changes everything.)

giphy.gif

The Oilers have been doing okay as of late, but it's been a rough week for me... My dog passed away on Tuesday... This is the second time I've lost a pupper, but it never gets easier. She was such a great friend and a big part of my entire adult life. Wish I was there for her more often as she was always there for me. 2018 was not a good year for me.

I hope we stomp the Leafs tomorrow.

If dogs ruled the world it would be a better place. You have my sympathies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

I say the next time the Oilers play in Toronto the game should start at 9 PM their time, 7 PM our time. f*** Toronto.

Reactions: Duke74

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Hi guys, here is the likely Leafs lineup tonight. Kadri returns tonight from his concussion.

Hyman-Tavares-Marner
Johnsson-Matthews-Kapanen
Marleau-Kadri-Nylander
Ennis-Petan-Brown
Moore

Rielly-Hainsey
Muzzin-Zaitsev
Marincin-Ozhiganov
Holl

Andersen Starts

Injured: Dermott (Shoulder), Gardiner (Back spasms)

Hoping for a fun game with no injuries.

Reactions: Cloned

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
Sucks that Kadri's back, he always plays McDavid hard.

I think the only hope the Oilers have in this game is if McDavid and Draisaitl go off for huge games. I just don't see how the Oilers' depth can keep up with the Leafs. Though I suppose the Canucks just beat them, so still hoping for the best.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Toronto has some lethal forwards and more depth up front, but have some key injuries in Dermott and Gardiner.
Look at that defence,

Morgan Rielly • Ron Hainsey
Jake Muzzin • Nikita Zaitsev
Martin Marincin • Igor Ozhiganov

McD and Drai looking at that 3rd pairing like
tumblr_ohwy3gJBrW1u4mim1o1_400.gif

Hopefully Hitchcock can line match well now that we're home.

Reactions: booyakasha

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Toronto has some lethal forwards and more depth up front, but have some key injuries in Dermott and Gardiner.
Look at that defence,

Morgan Rielly • Ron Hainsey
Jake Muzzin • Nikita Zaitsev
Martin Marincin • Igor Ozhiganov

McD and Drai looking at that 3rd pairing like
tumblr_ohwy3gJBrW1u4mim1o1_400.gif

That third pairing does look ripe for the picking, but I think you forgot the fact that Kadri will be hacking, whacking, and holding McDavid all night with no repercussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad