Injury Report: #67 Wolverine: Day-to-day (UPD: Might play Sunday)

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
I hope Patches plays tomorrow. But if there's any risk of him worsening his condition (like, I don't know, reopening his stitches), then I'd rather he sit.

As much as I want us to beat the Sens. Get our vindication from the last game. And winning an important 3 point game. I'd rather he sit if it meant he could play longer during the season by avoiding getting potential problems.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
I hope Patches plays tomorrow. But if there's any risk of him worsening his condition (like, I don't know, reopening his stitches), then I'd rather he sit.

As much as I want us to beat the Sens. Get our vindication from the last game. And winning an important 3 point game. I'd rather he sit if it meant he could play longer during the season by avoiding getting potential problems.

This is Wolverine we're talking about... no problem for him.

Peace

Jan 21, 2010
Well, appendicitis can take a few days to develop. Maybe not a week (yet possible), but enough to have affected a game, at the very least.

Not so sure, when I got it 15 years ago it happened so suddenly it was like I'd been stab in the belly with a knife. It happens quite fast it woke me up at 3 AM and and I could barely walk, but I dont remember having felt it "develope".

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Not so sure, when I got it 15 years ago it happened so suddenly it was like I'd been stab in the belly with a knife. It happens quite fast it woke me up at 3 AM and and I could barely walk, but I dont remember having felt it "develope".

Appendicitis commonly develops over a few days. This was evident in Pacioretty's case as he missed a practice with "flu-like symptoms" the day before the attack.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Renaud Lavoie ‏@RenLavoieRDS
Max Pacioretty sera de la période d'échauffement. Une décision finale, sur sa présence, sera prise après. #Canadiens #RDS

---

Will be part of the warmup. Decision will be made afterwards.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
That means he's playing. You think once he hits the ice he's gonna come off?

Arpon Basu sums it up.
If Max Pacioretty is taking warmup then I would bank on him playing today. Can't see him saying "Know what? That warmup was tough. I'm out."

Like he said, the decision is in his hands. There is no way Mike says no, if Pacio says yes.

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal
Arpon Basu sums it up.
If Max Pacioretty is taking warmup then I would bank on him playing today. Can't see him saying "Know what? That warmup was tough. I'm out."

Like he said, the decision is in his hands. There is no way Mike says no, if Pacio says yes.

Pretty much, Max doesn't like being on the sidelines, that much we know for sure.

snakeye

Jun 24, 2007
Montreal
Honestly I chuckled when I saw 3-4 weeks. I thought it would be maximum 3 weeks, probably two, but seems it'll be even less. The guy's a beast and an inspiration to his team mates. :amazed:

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
I like his willingness, but give it at least 2 weeks. Easy to aggravate invasive surgery.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad