Injury Report: #67 Wolverine: Day-to-day (UPD: Might play Sunday)

hogtownhabsfan*

Better not be. White is a good canadian kid boy. Tough as nails, fearless, you name it he's got it.

He keeps on doing dumb things and costing the team. Game 1 goalie interference that cost us a goal in a 2-1 game, and then last games debacle.

You have a better suggestion?

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
paciorettysoldier.png

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
Renaud Lavoie ‏@RenLavoieRDS
Max Pacioretty's return to action is not a question of weeks anymore. He's now day-to-day.

Day to freaking day.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Coach says he might play tomorrow, but they will reevaluate it tomorrow.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

it would be something...i don't know....he did look alright on the ice but man....week after apendectamy....that **** crazy:handclap:

NateTheGr8

Aug 17, 2012
Canada
Hopefully Max comes back and gets Cole going, if the rest of the team plays the way they did today against the sabres... They should have no troubles.

67 is such a character guy, so happy to have him on the Habs! His determination to play is incredible, from getting hit by chara and coming back to a breakout season. And now look... Back already!

hogtownhabsfan*

I'm going to guess:

Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole
Prust-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Moen-Eller-Armstrong

Though as much as I've liked Prust flaking the rooks, would like to see Eller get that spot and put Prust with Moen and Armstrong.

clarke19

Feb 1, 2008
I'm going to guess:

Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Moen-Eller-Armstrong

Though as much as I've liked Prust flaking the rooks, would like to see Eller get that spot and put Prust with Moen and Armstrong.

He's playing with the rooks so they can't be exposed as the 18 year old and 5'8 163lber they are. They need a physical force on the wing or players will take liberties.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
He's playing with the rooks so they can't be exposed as the 18 year old and 5'8 163lber they are. They need a physical force on the wing or players will take liberties.

Fair enough. Put Eller on the fourth with Moen and White, scratch Armstrong, and give Eller some PP and PK ice time.

CreamOfTheCrop

Jan 13, 2009
Montreal
Did Patches eat some spinach during the week.
How can this guy had a surgery last saturday and could now be back on the ice tomorrow.

He's an illuminati :P

clarke19

Feb 1, 2008
Fair enough. Put Eller on the fourth with Moen and White, scratch Armstrong, and give Eller some PP and PK ice time.

I'd do the same. Army looks like he needs a pylon to hold onto when he skates. Good character guy but White brings more.

Davebo*

I'm going to guess:

Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Moen-Eller-Armstrong

Perhaps keep Prust with the kids against douchy teams like the bruins, and shift Prust to the 4th line against skilled teams that like to play hockey. Win-Win.

Apr 3, 2010
Halifax
we have too many players, if Max returns and the gallys and Eller are producing.
Might see Prust go down to the 4th line and Armstrong get scratched

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Anyone catch Ron MacLean use the update on Pacioretty possibly playing tomorrow as a segue to refer to tomorrow as "Super Bowel Sunday"?! Should have heard the groans from P.J. and the guys, hahaha.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Anyone catch Ron MacLean use the update on Pacioretty possibly playing tomorrow as a segue to refer to tomorrow as "Super Bowel Sunday"?! Should have heard the groans from P.J. and the guys, hahaha.

Yeah. I caught that one, haha! When Ron retires from broadcasting, he has a bright future in writing NHL.com headlines.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->