[#67] Colorado Irritants @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I really want to keep Faksa and Dickinson. Seguin, Faksa, Dickinson is a strong centre line up down the middle, just need a better 2C. I’m also starting to wonder what we do with Spezza for next season. He’s on pace for 34 points, for our team that pretty good scoring. Should we re-sign him or see if we can land Duchene/Hayes in UFA?

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
I’d also hope we keep both Faksa and Dickinson unless one is involved in a trade for a #2c.

If we we sign Zuccarello and can also get Duchene our top six would look really good; something like
14-91-47
24-95-36

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
I really don't want Duchene. He will certainly command money he's not worth.
I am 50/50 on Duchene myself but as long as it’s not a rediculous contract I would be open to him in Dallas; I also like Hayes as well. I just hope Nill doesn’t repeat and go Hanzal 2.0 and he actually gets a #2c.

Last edited:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I really want to keep Faksa and Dickinson. Seguin, Faksa, Dickinson is a strong centre line up down the middle, just need a better 2C. I’m also starting to wonder what we do with Spezza for next season. He’s on pace for 34 points, for our team that pretty good scoring. Should we re-sign him or see if we can land Duchene/Hayes in UFA?

Usually when players with careers like Spezza's start hitting 30ish points, they retire. It'll be interesting to see what goes on with that relationship in the offseason.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I am 50/50 on Duchene myself but as long as it’s not a rediculous contract I would be open to him in Dallas; I also like Hayes as well. I just hope Nill doesn’t repeat and go Hanzal 2.0

I don't think we neccesarrily need a Center . A good playmaking winger with our current Centers should do the trick too. There's some untapped offensive potential there if Faksa plays with a guy that can constantly feed him grade-A scoring chances

Reactions: Bfantz

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Usually when players with careers like Spezza's start hitting 30ish points, they retire. It'll be interesting to see what goes on with that relationship in the offseason.

Yeah he stated earlier in the year that he was open to re-signing cheap. He started off the year strong, but has since slowed down production. Ideal situation would be to re-sign him as an injury fill in. Keep him as a healthy scratch and whenever there is an injury in the top six he’ll come in to play. I doubt he’d agree to it though.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
I don't think we neccesarrily need a Center . A good playmaking winger with our current Centers should do the trick too. There's some untapped offensive potential there if Faksa plays with a guy that can constantly feed him grade-A scoring chances
Too bad for Zuccarello injury. Curious to see what Hintz could do with Zucc and another skilled winger on his side.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
I think faksa is a good option for a second line center he just needs the right wingers . He’s always used as a shut down guy against other teams top line so he’s always gonna be getting top 6 minutes , so if you keep him with benn and add a winger who’s physical like him and benn but can also score, that’s a solid second line that can be a shutdown line but also score goals .

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I’d also hope we keep both Faksa and Dickinson unless one is involved in a trade for a #2c.

If we we sign Zuccarello and can also get Duchene our top six would look really good; something like
14-91-47
24-95-36

I keep Hintz over Benn on the top line, his speed has created a better dynamic for how that line generates offense.

Radulov had some high praise for Roope in his post game interview last night.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'm on the Jeff Skinner bandwagon for a winger this off-season. Don't think we get Panarin but Skinner would be a great get.

We have a better chance at landing Panarin than we do Skinner imo. He's not gonna come down here

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I love Lindell. We’ve seen him go from a teenager to becoming a beast leader on defense destroying dudes, scoring big goals, and making clutch defensive plays.

Also much more comfortable infront of a camera and giving interviews these days.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Play Hintz at center next year and get another top six wing.

Hintz being able to play winger or centre gives us a ton of options for the offseason. Nill really doesn’t have any excuse not to get us an impact player since we could use a player at LW, C, or RW.

Me personally I like the Hintz-Seguin-Radulov combo and feel that Hintz has been more effective on the wing. I would prioritize brining in a top six centre and leave that line together.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Resigning Zuccarello and signing duchene to me puts us as a top 5 genuine cup contending team

Hintz-Seguin-Radulov
Benn-Duchene-Zuccarello
Dickinson-Faksa-Comeau

The would be some sort of top 9. 2 genuinely strong scoring lines and the best shutdown line in the league.

Add that to our top 10 defense and top 5 goal tednding.

Man we would be a cup contender

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2